PDA

View Full Version : Box has died..

vwcr
03-12-14, 11:44
Guys ive had a miraclebox premium twin for sometime now, just been away for a few days and I unplugged the box before I went. Got back to find the box just sits with miraclebox on the display and wont boot.

After disconnecting the drive thinking it was that, I have found the only way to get it to boot was to leave it with power on in boot loop for more than 15mins and then the reboot it.

Once it boots it goes to the last channel watched fine but try changing channel and it reboots itself.

I have since then flashed it with the latest vix but its still doing the same, seems like a power issue to me.

Has anyone else had this and how do we go about a fix or replacement.

Ive emailed WOS so hopefully have an answer today.

nsw9154
03-12-14, 12:41
That's a strange one mate :confused: you seem to have tried everything that should get it working, normally I would suggest unplugging it to give it a cold reboot but that seems to have been the cause of your problem, was the receiver turned off before you unplugged it

have you got an old Image backup of when it was working ok before you pulled the plug that might be worth a try just a thought, apart from that I am stumped

nsw9154
03-12-14, 12:55
That's a strange one mate :confused: you seem to have tried everything that should get it working, normally I would suggest unplugging it to give it a cold reboot but that seems to have been the cause of your problem, was the receiver turned off before you unplugged it

have you got an old Image backup of when it was working ok before you pulled the plug that might be worth a try just a thought, apart from that I am stumped

Try refitting the Hard Drive and loading in an old Image back up if you have one and try a restore

it's been a few month since i sold my Miracle box premium twin but I seem to remember something similar happening to mine but a fresh flash fixed it

SORRY About the Double post I was trying to edit it and got dragged away from the PC

vwcr
03-12-14, 15:15

Try refitting the Hard Drive and loading in an old Image back up if you have one and try a restore

it's been a few month since i sold my Miracle box premium twin but I seem to remember something similar happening to mine but a fresh flash fixed it

SORRY About the Double post I was trying to edit it and got dragged away from the PC

Thanks for the reply I tried everything including a reflash, my box is now on the way back to WOS on RMA