PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Bootloader for Technomate TM Nano 3T

AndrewSmith259
03-12-14, 00:28
Just been looking for a Bootloader for Technomate TM Nano 3T. I had a look here but could not find the 3T listed.

http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Bootloaders/Technomate-Bootloaders/

abu baniaz
03-12-14, 01:47
You only need to flash one when it changes. I think we should edit Josh's guide.

AndrewSmith259
03-12-14, 14:08
You only need to flash one when it changes. I think we should edit Josh's guide.

Just to confirm are you saying that i don't need to flash the Bootloader and I can go straight to flash the VIX image? Only 1 step instead of 2?

Am I correct in assuming that The New Box Setup Guide at the bottom of all your posts is ok to use for Technomate boxes too?

I hope I'm not asking too many questions. I really want to get the most out of my new box, but also don't want to do anything wrong too. Bit of a learning curve for me!!!

I appreciate you help so far. Many thanks.

bgw
03-12-14, 15:20
Just to confirm are you saying that i don't need to flash the Bootloader and I can go straight to flash the VIX image? Only 1 step instead of 2?

Am I correct in assuming that The New Box Setup Guide at the bottom of all your posts is ok to use for Technomate boxes too?

I hope I'm not asking too many questions. I really want to get the most out of my new box, but also don't want to do anything wrong too. Bit of a learning curve for me!!!

I appreciate you help so far. Many thanks.

I flashed from openPli to Vix yesterday on the same box. No bootloader required, just copied the new (unzipped) image to a usb drive inserted it, power cycled the box and pressed channel down on the box when the message appeared.

abu baniaz
03-12-14, 15:21
Yes.
Yes. Same for all receivers.
Not at all. Be sure to read the vix manual, it is more detailed.