PDA

View Full Version : MiLightControl Plug-in for Vix??

turnerfromdover
02-12-14, 21:35
Hi all,

Been all over the web looking for a way to easily control my new (not arrived yet ;) ) Mi-Light wifi lamps, It seems the HDMU team image's now have this feature built in ..
Is there any way of getting this plug-in to work with enigma2 vix?

I did find something about it on github with python scripts but have no idea how to use these??

I'm afraid my skills run out at installing the ipk and configuring it lol.

So basically in short my question is does anyone have any knowledge on making these work with vix ? and can anyone please help me aquire an ipk to get these running with my vu+ solo2 running vix ??

Many Thanks guys as ever :)

Merry Christmas!

turnerfromdover

turnerfromdover
04-12-14, 23:32
Ok the lights have arrived and are ready to go .. I have the files as a zip that have been downloaded from github.
would any kind soul please point me in the right direction as to what to do next ?
Ready and willing to learn☺

As there has been no reply so far am I asking a silly question ????

Neddam
05-12-14, 00:01
Hi Turner,
Stumbled across your post, and done a quick search to find a guy with a youtube clip giving a demo
on your bulbs. Apparently there are only apple apps readily available for the bulbs at the moment but
this guy used a wifi sniffer to get the communication code and developed a web interface for it.
So I guess this may be a good starting point for controling your bulbs using any type of box that has
a web interface. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5PRgfiWSzE
They look cool!!
Rgds, Neddam