PDA

View Full Version : YouVIX

twol
02-12-14, 17:32
Love the YouVIX skins, so this is being a little bit picky:)

I use SNR in the 2nd Infobar and unfortunately it too offset to the right, so you get 3/4 of the B in "dB". and it reads "dBAGC" rather than "dB AGC"
It looks as if you either have a spare digit in the numbers (it looks like 3 digits when 2 is sufficient) so you have room to move it left :)

dude1
02-12-14, 23:40
Hope you don't mind me adding to this thread as it's also to do with YouVix hd skin. I am also really pleased with the work that's gone into it & think it looks really great bar two tiny niggles. Sorry for also being picky.

Both are related to when you either press the ok button or +/- change a channel (1st infobar I believe).

First when recording to another tuner than your watching the flashing R (record icon) shows all the time even though it's not recording that channel. On the non HD skin this would have just shown as the A or B being in red. I keep thinking to myself I'm sure I'm not recording this or that :confused:

Second I'd have preferred the picon on the left side before, instead (or switchable) of the service name. Personal choice I guess :o

Both these things display perfectly in channel lists & epg so again sorry to be a bit picky & thanks again for all the hard work on this skin :thumbsup:

rossi2000
03-12-14, 00:12
Love the YouVIX skins, so this is being a little bit picky:)

I use SNR in the 2nd Infobar and unfortunately it too offset to the right, so you get 3/4 of the B in "dB". and it reads "dBAGC" rather than "dB AGC"
It looks as if you either have a spare digit in the numbers (it looks like 3 digits when 2 is sufficient) so you have room to move it left :)

can you show some screenshots plz?

rossi2000
03-12-14, 00:16
Hope you don't mind me adding to this thread as it's also to do with YouVix hd skin. I am also really pleased with the work that's gone into it & think it looks really great bar two tiny niggles. Sorry for also being picky.

Both are related to when you either press the ok button or +/- change a channel (1st infobar I believe).

First when recording to another tuner than your watching the flashing R (record icon) shows all the time even though it's not recording that channel. On the non HD skin this would have just shown as the A or B being in red. I keep thinking to myself I'm sure I'm not recording this or that :confused:

Second I'd have preferred the picon on the left side before, instead (or switchable) of the service name. Personal choice I guess :o

Both these things display perfectly in channel lists & epg so again sorry to be a bit picky & thanks again for all the hard work on this skin :thumbsup:

no probs!
i think the recording icon displays like this on all skins if they have a recording symbol. im not sure it only shows up on the actual recording. i dont think its possible. yet :)

there are no functions that allow you to move items around or replace them on the infobar. so youd have to leave as is or change to suit yourself :)

rimas
03-12-14, 14:45
Tying to add autotimer crashes enigma2 with YouVIX-Blue. It happens both from single and multi epg. No crash using ViX-Night skin.

Edit.
Updating to 096 makes no difference

action -> ColorActions blue
Screen <class 'Plugins.Extensions.AutoTimer.AutoTimerImporter.Au toTimerImporter'>((<AutomaticTimer De uartige hunde (, UTF-8, insensitive, partial, (None,), [], None, [], ([], [], [], []), ([], [], [], []), None, True, None, 0, 0, , , 0, False, 0, 2, [], [], True, None, False, False, False)>, 'De uartige hunde', 1418058600L, 1418069100L, None, <ServiceReference.ServiceReference; >, None, None, None, []), {}): <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 248, in create
return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimerImporter.py", line 142, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/SelectionList.py", line 16, in SelectionEntryComponent
NameError: global name 'RT_VALIGN_CENTER' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py", line 798, in blueButtonPressed
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py", line 890, in addAutoTimer
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoTimer/AutoTimerEditor.py", line 1488, in addAutotimerFromEvent
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 322, in openWithCallback
dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 333, in open
dlg.isTmp = True
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isTmp'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0x2642620>>,('ColorActions', 'blue')) failed)

twol
03-12-14, 15:47
can you show some screenshots plz?

see text within white boundary says "SNR: XX.X dBAGC" with B of dB clipped on right and rammed against AGC.

rossi2000
03-12-14, 15:58
fixed the crash, thx, will be in next build
but ive attached the file so you can carry on with it. replace the one in components and restart e2.

i will fix that snrdb spacing tonight, thx for that.

Walt
03-12-14, 23:44
Thinking best to add to this than start a new thread... I loved the youvix skin on the HD version of the image and have installed it to build 96. I really liked the booting screen and wondered if this can be used instead of the usual vix image?

rossi2000
03-12-14, 23:55
yes the bootlogo will be in the feeds in build 097, in the section bootlogos1080

i will also upload it tomorrow so you can use now.

Walt
04-12-14, 00:58
The lettering on the media screen is really blurry now. Not a patch on the clarity of the HD image. I preferred the bars to show time left on the recordings too. Any chance of having the look and feel of the image being exactly like the HD image build 90 but of course with the latest updates?

jwestwood74
04-12-14, 21:00
fixed the crash, thx, will be in next build
but ive attached the file so you can carry on with it. replace the one in components and restart e2.

i will fix that snrdb spacing tonight, thx for that.

Hi what folder does this go in as i cant find a folder called components

maxben
04-12-14, 22:13
here ya go

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components

Walt
04-12-14, 23:22
Is it just me that finds the text is blurry in relation to the HD 080 image?

rossi2000
05-12-14, 09:44
The lettering on the media screen is really blurry now. Not a patch on the clarity of the HD image. I preferred the bars to show time left on the recordings too. Any chance of having the look and feel of the image being exactly like the HD image build 90 but of course with the latest updates?

can you show me a screenshot?
the clarity should be the same not much has changed from the vix-hd image to it being merged into normal vix.

Walt
05-12-14, 10:07
can you show me a screenshot?
the clarity should be the same not much has changed from the vix-hd image to it being merged into normal vix.
Yes mate, I'll do it later. Seems like the font is larger so it's wrong for the resolution.

rossi2000
05-12-14, 10:25
oki ta. font is larger on what screen? or throughout the image? as the font size hasnt been changed heh, its only changed slightly in a few screens irc

Walt
06-12-14, 13:37
oki ta. font is larger on what screen? or throughout the image? as the font size hasnt been changed heh, its only changed slightly in a few screens irc
I think it was my receiver mate. After upgrade to 97 it's fine now.

TK4|2|1
06-12-14, 13:44
Is it normal for the bouquet list to be so small?
Whilst in epg, if I bring up bouquet list, I have to get closer to the TV to be able to read it.

Sent by pressing the screen on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I roll..

mogli
06-12-14, 14:27
Hi There

In the previous openvix hd build when you pressed a channel a box would appear around the numbers? i know its only a small graphic, but is there any chance it could be put back, or am i missing something in settings. Many thanks

Stanman
06-12-14, 14:28
Menu in bouquet and can increase font size towards the bottom of options

rossi2000
06-12-14, 15:13
The numberzap is fixed for next build i noticed it yesterday

Walt
06-12-14, 16:54
Is the vix hd boot video in the feeds now 97 is live? I can't seem to find it.

rossi2000
06-12-14, 17:09
no, it was built before i had chance to sort anything ive been trying to sort this possible lag problem.
i will sort the feeds out shortly for it.

Walt
06-12-14, 17:41
no, it was built before i had chance to sort anything ive been trying to sort this possible lag problem.
i will sort the feeds out shortly for it.
No rush mate. Was thinking I was blind. lol

thecaretaker
17-12-14, 21:10
rossi2000, Hi. I love the new YouVix HD skins. Thank you for all your hard work.

Just a very very minor cosmetic thing, I've noticed since you fixed the code to stop the epg lag, the info graphic (i) that shows for very short programmes on the epg has become transparent. (I mean the TV picture is being used behind it instead of the grey epg background)

For info, I'm on image 106 using a VU+ Ultimo.

dude1
18-12-14, 19:01
Hi rossi2000. Great work on the skin & continuing to update it. Could I request a couple of tweaks if it's possible please. I use a solo 2 btw.

On the 1st infobar could the flashing red recording indicator that appears next to the program name be moved down to next to the flashing green update icon area. I keep thinking I'm recording the program its flashing next to & it flashes next to the program on every channel.

Also when in graphical epg & you press tv to change the bouquet the list of them has gone very small (since Apollo 100 I noticed it) & I can't find a setting to alter this font size. I'm sure it was larger before the hd & non hd images were merged say on Apollo hd 90 etc. The size is fine when not in graphical epg & you just press tv to choose a bouquet.

Thanks again & appreciate your time :)

thecaretaker
21-12-14, 21:43
rossi2000, Hi. I love the new YouVix HD skins. Thank you for all your hard work.

Just a very very minor cosmetic thing, I've noticed since you fixed the code to stop the epg lag, the info graphic (i) that shows for very short programmes on the epg has become transparent. (I mean the TV picture is being used behind it instead of the grey epg background)

For info, I'm on image 106 using a VU+ Ultimo.

I've taken a screen shot and highlighted the information.png and selectedinformation.png which is showing the TV picture behind it.

rossi2000
21-12-14, 21:55
yes will look into it, thx

kiwiz
22-12-14, 15:50
rossi honesly you are great skinner and you should work on a company lol work with talktalk for their skin

rossi2000
22-12-14, 16:00
Lol ta and no way!! :-)

Keep your eyes peeled for more 1080 goodness.

dude1
22-12-14, 18:10
Lol ta and no way!! :-)

Keep your eyes peeled for more 1080 goodness.

Sounds very interesting! I know your busy but did you notice my post above #26 with a couple of suggestions.

Thanks a lot :)

rossi2000
22-12-14, 18:22
yes mate sorry,i thought i replied

will try to find somewhere alternative for the recording button, down where you suggested is the update icon and then next to that only if you have it is the HBBTV logo. wouldnt it look the same though anywhere on the infobar?

also looking at the font issues too :)

dude1
22-12-14, 18:37
yes mate sorry,i thought i replied

will try to find somewhere alternative for the recording button, down where you suggested is the update icon and then next to that only if you have it is the HBBTV logo. wouldnt it look the same though anywhere on the infobar?

also looking at the font issues too :)

Thanks for the reply. No probs you missed it before. Regarding the record icon I seem to remember on the non-HD skins it was just indicated by either the A or B (to indicate which tuner) being in a red colour font. That would be spot on, or maybe the flashing record icon next to Tuner A or B text, or down near the update icon as mentioned if those aren't possible.

blueboy81
11-01-15, 18:57
Hi I don't know if this is just a problem on mine but when I use youvix blue I can't see my list of recordings when go into the menu. Anyone any ideas about this?.

paul_
24-01-16, 02:57
Hi, I've just starting using this skin and find it great.

Just wondering is there a way to get a small channel box whilst browsing inside a bouquet like vix-night-hd?

Thanks

woytec
25-03-16, 14:50
Hi, I would like to know, what dose mean blinking green dot icon on infobar.
Thank you

Sicilian
25-03-16, 14:53
Hi, I would like to know, what dose mean blinking green dot icon on infobar.
Thank you

It means an online update is available.

woytec
25-03-16, 15:34
Thank You.
I got another question about this skin. My Vu+ zero crashing when going to settings/System/Front Display Panel/Skin stup.
What is a problem?