PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Increadible slow

alphadec
27-11-14, 19:35
My problem is this:

For days Openvix works like a dream but somedays it get so slow that it takes me 5 min just to get the menu up.

I have tried with a swap file but no diffrence.

Si there anything I can do about this. ?

chaser
28-11-14, 09:26
Sounds like you have something eating away at your memory. What softcam / plugins do you have installed? Try without plugins and see what happens.

John57
28-11-14, 15:41
Chaser

Can I ask you how would one uninstall a plugin/picon set that I downloaded recently.
I opted to download some picons from the plugin menus, I believe it was the tv-ocram sd white black but within the plugin menu they are not showing or it has adopted a different name, can I simply disable them to help free up memory.

I have VU+Solo 2/image OpenVIX-HD/Image Apollo 090

Many thanks
John

John57
28-11-14, 16:02
I have now managed to deactivate them from within the channel selection settings.

Regards
John

Rob van der Does
28-11-14, 16:42
@ John57: please don't hijack a thread, but create your own. Your question is not related to this thread.

John57
28-11-14, 18:48
Rob

Sorry about that and thank you for pointing this out to me

Regards
John

alphadec
29-11-14, 16:14
The only plugin I have installed my self is "screengraber 2.1" by mfaraj57

I will try removing this and see if it works better.

alphadec
29-11-14, 18:59
I have now updated to latest build 90 BUT did not include plugins (restore) but it is still very sluggish/slow!

PattoLFC
02-12-14, 14:35
I have now updated to latest build 90 BUT did not include plugins (restore) but it is still very sluggish/slow!

Try not using a HD version, seems so sluggish.

alphadec
14-12-14, 11:30
I have been testing the last week and I think I now have found the solution for this!...

After I disconnected the lan cable it works like a dream. So I now think I know what is doing this but I think it got something todo with "cccam" but guess I am not allowed to talk about that here ;)