PDA

View Full Version : TM or Gigablue

jwestwood74
26-11-14, 23:22
Hi looking to buy either a TM nano t2 super or a GB 800 UE + tommorrow and was just wondering on peoples opinions of which would be better box as with additional tuner the price is almost the same

Its being fitted onto a motorised system if that helps

beck
26-11-14, 23:39
wouldn't bother with a tm in my experience they been not good but that's my own personal view.
I would go for a gb or anything but a tm I have a venton witch has been a fantastic solid box never had any trouble what so ever wit it
but everyone has there opinion on whats they think is good or bad box you wouldn't go far wrong with a gb

abu baniaz
27-11-14, 00:24
I've had N2S for a while, no real bother with it. They've not repeated the previous drivers errors with it. If you decide to go for the N2S, I would recommend spending the extra £20 for the 3T Combo.

Wait for other reviews before deciding.

judge
27-11-14, 00:46
Having both boxes mentioned in the OP, I'd prefer the TM Super.
Both manufacturers have their driver issues, but the extra grunt of a newer processor in the TM box is worth it.
If you have the need to add a DVB-T tuner, I'd do like Abu & go for the 3T Combo.

Sicilian
27-11-14, 07:47
As Abu and Judge have posted, go with either the TM-Nano 2 Super or Nano-3T, much faster spec CPU than the 800 SE+/UE+ series.