PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Premium with 120gb Elite HDD

pooface
30-11-10, 15:37
Hi guys. Bit of a miss-mash this... lol.

OK, I have an xbox 360 that I used to have as a media center extender just for dvds/videos, but haven't been using it since had the duo, and it's just been sat gathering dust for last 6 months or so...

It's an old style premium with the silver tray etc. Never had any rrod or any signs of it. Been working perfectly fine. Switched it on to take the photos to prove :)

Can't remember exactly what's in the box, but the wireless controller suffered a death when got frustrated with a game ;) So, I only have the wired controller for it (which should work on a pc if people are xbox/pc players :p).

I think it comes with the component cable (i.e. the HD cable). This has the optical out connection with it. Has the power brick and the microphone headset (if I can find it, but think I have it). It's never been registered with microsoft, but it's now out of it's 3 year warranty unfortunately :( The mfg date is 05/10/2007...

Also, never been modded, so not banned ;)

I also upgraded to the 120gb hdd by selling the 20gb and purchasing a black elite hdd from a friend who bought an elite and didn't want the hdd.

Here's some pics :)

3859 3860 3861

Looking for £90 + postage.

Any questions, just ask :)

bobonthejob
30-11-10, 16:09
Might be interested mate....

pooface
30-11-10, 16:12
Might be interested mate....

Can arrange collection then ;)

If you want me to check summat for you or anything, then lmk ;)

bobonthejob
30-11-10, 16:19
Cool mate...I have a nephew who wants one...so i will ask and let you know....Cheers dude.

pooface
03-12-10, 15:30
Bob, you manage to check with your nephew yet? :)

bobonthejob
03-12-10, 15:35
Should be seeing them today...will deffo confirm for tomorrow. Cheers mate.

pooface
03-12-10, 15:43
Should be seeing them today...will deffo confirm for tomorrow. Cheers mate.

No prob. Just a quick bump in case you had forgot :p

pooface
05-12-10, 23:32
Bob, did you get to ask your nephew?!

bobonthejob
06-12-10, 16:20
yo...sory about that delay..darn nephew wasnt around.

He aint after one afterall...Damn him....

Sorry dude.

pooface
06-12-10, 16:45
yo...sory about that delay..darn nephew wasnt around.

He aint after one afterall...Damn him....

Sorry dude.

lol, no prob mate... Will give it a little while longer...

So, any one after an xbox 360?! :p

pooface
15-12-10, 11:54
Still up for sale anyone?!

Anyone anything interesting to trade for it?

silverfox0786
15-12-10, 19:10
Not being funny but i am interested as sloth has not got back to me byt for a premium 90 is a bit much as it not HDMI and not 512MB internal memory as the elite has

usually without the hdd i can pick a premium for about £60 so if you willing to work something out i may take it off your hands

or i'll do a striaght swap for a PSP 1000 Black 512MB Sony Card boxed CFW M33-6 Promethius

pooface
15-12-10, 19:35
Not being funny but i am interested as sloth has not got back to me byt for a premium 90 is a bit much as it not HDMI and not 512MB internal memory as the elite has

usually without the hdd i can pick a premium for about £60 so if you willing to work something out i may take it off your hands

or i'll do a striaght swap for a PSP 1000 Black 512MB Sony Card boxed CFW M33-6 Promethius

It does have an hdmi port. Also, the elite won't have any internal memory, unless it's a jasper. First jaspers came with 256 internal, 2nd came with 512... Since the hdd is worth £30, then it makes £90 justifiable :p

Also, I got 2 psps here already. Also a nintendo ds. Not used them for ages, but hoping to keep both the psps for when little one is older. then we can have a blast against each other :p

silverfox0786
15-12-10, 19:41
sorry didn't see trhe pic it does have a hdmi and i'm guessing your not gonna budge then as i just noticed you only have wired which is a bit of a bummer too lol

btw what board is it if you know and what drive has it got

so much fo rthe psp then lol

pooface
15-12-10, 20:00
I think it might have a benq drive. But haven't opened it to check. Can take a pic with drive open if you can tell from that?

As for board, can't remember name, but think it's the one pre-falcon. There's only 1 that has a hdmi that is also pro from what I remember. Will have a search about later if you haven't managed to find out. Can't remember exact watt of psu, but think it might be 205 (or have I plucked that out of nowhere, hehe).

Let me know if want more info...

Btw, those home plugs arrived yet?

Sent by my phone

silverfox0786
15-12-10, 20:17
remove the front face and you will see an oval hole in the corner of drive the wire that shows should be white for benq and yes i can tell from the drive being open

the pre falcon as you call it was the Zephyr it is a Zypher on the back of box as you say it says 205w or 175w as Zyphyr is 205w and Falcon is 175w PSU

4534 4535

woud have prefered a falcon but hey if you can do something on the price i'll save the messing about and take it off ya

[no homeplugs yet but i'm not holding you responsable its royal mail i know even shuggy got his stuff a week later from me and i sent it first class recorded]

pooface
16-12-10, 09:49
remove the front face and you will see an oval hole in the corner of drive the wire that shows should be white for benq and yes i can tell from the drive being open

the pre falcon as you call it was the Zephyr it is a Zypher on the back of box as you say it says 205w or 175w as Zyphyr is 205w and Falcon is 175w PSU

4534 4535

woud have prefered a falcon but hey if you can do something on the price i'll save the messing about and take it off ya

[no homeplugs yet but i'm not holding you responsable its royal mail i know even shuggy got his stuff a week later from me and i sent it first class recorded]

Yup, two white wires in that area, so should be a benq...

Just checked on the psu, and it says 203w, back of machine is 12V DC, 16.5A; 5Vsb, 1A. But, I do remember that I never swapped over the psu, as when I took it to game, all they wanted for the swap over was the xbox. So, I kept all other bits and pieces, and they just swapped over the console itself. So, the psu is the one which I had with the original xbox. Reading this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360

It says:

In July 2007, this version of the Xbox 360 began appearing with the Zephyr motherboard (the motherboard used in the Elite) which features HDMI 1.2 output and an improved GPU heatsink. Although this package did include an HDMI output, it did not come with an HDMI cable.[49][50] Starting at the end of September 2007, the newest systems were shipped with the new "Falcon" motherboard. This motherboard includes the new 65-nm CPUs, making them quieter and cooler than the older systems.

So, it may we in fact be a falcon, as the mfg date on my model is 2007-10-05, so was made in October 2007... Which might indicate a falcon. But I'm not opening it up to check :p

PS, clear out your pm's :p

Sicilian
05-01-11, 07:39
Is this still forsale Poo? Can the new kinetic thing be used with this?

pooface
12-01-11, 15:19
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner... Decided to keep the xbox for the time being... ;)