PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Feature request: Change order of options in selection window at th end of timeshift

snoopy2013
25-11-14, 08:25
Hi,

today i had only a question, or rather a request :):

At the end of normal (= build in) timeshift a window comes with various options.

I think that the rule case at the end of timeshift (at least that's with me so) is: "End timeshift and do not save as a movie."

This option is unfortunately only the (I think) third or fourth option in the opened selection window.

Is it possible, to change the order of the selection window so that "End timeshift and do not save as a movie." is the first option and always selected by default?

Personally I would find this more practical than now.

Regards

duoduo
25-11-14, 08:44
You can go into time shift settings and set what you want to happen automatically upon leaving time shift. Menu, setup, system, timeshift settings, put don't save in the 4th option down.

snoopy2013
25-11-14, 08:55
Great if this is already possible. This option for timeshift setting in menu I have been probably overlooked still now.:whistle:

Thank`s for your advice.

Rob van der Does
25-11-14, 09:11
That most certainly should not be the first option; that would cause deleting the file by accident far too easy.

snoopy2013
25-11-14, 09:28
In my opinion not, because there is already a "security level" by pop up the selection window where you indeed have to confirm your choice again with "ok".

It bothers me rather of having to scroll down to select the function that I want nearly every time.

But I see, the tastes are just different ...

Rob van der Does
25-11-14, 09:31
'Scroll down' or scroll just one up, or use > to jump to the last entry.