PDA

View Full Version : Coolmans Channel listing

any-mgzt
24-11-14, 15:22
I installed coolmans and working, I set the region in CrossEPG to granada SD, but on refresh I always get BBC ALBA as No.1 channel, is it possible to edit anything inorder to rectify this.

abu baniaz
24-11-14, 15:34
And are we talking about channel lists or EPG(synopsis)?

Larry-G
24-11-14, 15:35
To be honest I would not bother installing this plugin if using a ViX image, the default graphical EPG in ViX is far superior to cool man's offering and easily the best of any image out there.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

TK4|2|1
24-11-14, 16:15
To be honest I would not bother installing this plugin if using a ViX image, the default graphical EPG in ViX is far superior to cool man's offering and easily the best of any image out there.

But it could be soooooo much better.

Sent by pressing the screen on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I roll.

SkyFan
13-12-14, 19:07

Not really, I think Cool TV Guide is better for viewing 16 channels or less per page with a synopsis. See the differences section here: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42683-Graphical-EPG-Feature-Request-for-Vix-VU-Duo2