PDA

View Full Version : *Re-hashed* Unconfirmed IP no internet connection HELP

kris07
23-11-14, 23:06
Hi guys, i've updated my software through the blue button and since then i have no IP address when i check my network.
Dont know if this has anything to do with it but my plugin feeds are always down for maintainance!! been weeks now.

My box is running vix image Apollo 008 kernal 3.1.1, i'm not sure if this is out of date, so if anyone could help that would be great.

cheers guys

judge
23-11-14, 23:39
My box is running vix image Apollo 008 kernal 3.1.1, i'm not sure if this is out of date, so if anyone could help that would be great.
Yes, an old build now.
Current images can always be found on http://openvix.co.uk

kris07
24-11-14, 22:17
Thanks for the reply :)

kris07
09-12-14, 19:37
Just an update if nyone is interested. Basically what i think has happened was my ip had changed and my duo did not not recogise it. so what i did powered off the duo and my router, unpluggd and waited for 5 mins, booted them both up and problem all sorted duo was confirming my ip.

still running the old image and this is prob why i cant access the plugins, will update when i get the time!!

Larry-G
09-12-14, 19:57
still running the old image and this is prob why i cant access the plugins, will update when i get the time!!

The feeds no longer exist for that image which is exactly why you cant access the feeds.