PDA

View Full Version : Update Problem

barry2012
22-11-14, 23:36
Last update combo 3t got stuck on automatic update , and wasnt updating the box was stuck for over halve hour
so then used the sandisk cruzer usb box didnt reconise that so binned 32gig usb cruzer..used another usb that worked.

now latest apollo update green light so i done update now it was stuck again tryed the usb that worked before
wouldnt work or box kept rebooting with update on usb tryed apollo 078 as when i got box off w.o.s thats what they flashed it with
seems to be a problem when updating online not via my internet as am on fibre 100mb

Did try other updates no joy
any help please stuck with no box
thanks

barry2012
23-11-14, 01:40
Just plugged old technomate nano oe
and same update apollo 090 as combo 3t ..updated in less then 2 minutes
but combo 3t is stuck on update

Andy_Hazza
23-11-14, 10:22
Why not update via image manager?

Deso
23-11-14, 11:40
Last update combo 3t got stuck on automatic update , and wasnt updating the box was stuck for over halve hour
so then used the sandisk cruzer usb box didnt reconise that so binned 32gig usb cruzer..used another usb that worked.

now latest apollo update green light so i done update now it was stuck again tryed the usb that worked before
wouldnt work or box kept rebooting with update on usb tryed apollo 078 as when i got box off w.o.s thats what they flashed it with
seems to be a problem when updating online not via my internet as am on fibre 100mb

Did try other updates no joy
any help please stuck with no box
thanks

I had the same problem last night. I bought the receiver this week and got it out of the box to set it up. Came with 078 build so I went to online update and 090 was available. Set things in motion and left for around 15 minutes but it failed to complete update. Manually flashed 089 and it worked fine, did take around 10 minutes though.

I may try it again and see if I get the same result.

Deso
23-11-14, 12:11
I have just looked again and in 'Software Update' there is a build 090 but if you go via 'Image Manager' the build only goes to 089.

barry2012
23-11-14, 12:13
I tried to do manual usb not having it seems to be a bootloader issue spoke to a friend who has hes own site he said bootloader
but theres no bootloader for combo 3t

nairbstrebor
23-11-14, 12:18
I have the same problem. I tried a software update to apollo 090 and it stuck on update.
tried through image manager which only had apollo 089 on offer? I already have that installed
on my tmnano2super. I also have the latest bootloader loaded

barry2012
23-11-14, 12:21
When I seen green light I pressed ok done this before went to do update then it stayed there so I thought
maybe might be big update I went to cook me meal after a while a long while still on update stuck it did happen before thou

Thankfully just fixed box weird thing the usb plugged in wasnt reconised on update
it by passed the one i had prevously mounted, bought another usb hopefully when ever this box needs updating
wont need to by usb ps..thanks for help vix team

paulusone
24-11-14, 15:06
Updated to 090 from menu and it froze on reboot updated 090 via flash and got boot progress 99% stuck in centre of screen all the time and menu with info bar when selected at the top left corner of screen incorrect size any admins got a comment on this

abu baniaz
24-11-14, 15:18
any admins got a comment on this
Issue has been reported to Technomate. They have been updating kernel and drivers.

billy2222
24-11-14, 16:42
Just done the couch update on my TM Nano OE updated without problem.
On a side note glad to see TM finally sort out their drivers for Apollo,no more recording or playback issues since Apollo 89 :D