PDA

View Full Version : mr thicko

dale_robertmoore
21-11-14, 19:43
hi guy do any of your fine gentleman know how to fix my crossepg downloader I have a very strange problem where my epg data disappears after 1s of pressing it, very new to the brand new vic just installed today not done an update in 1 year lol thanks for yourtime

Andy_Hazza
21-11-14, 20:20
Aup, What is your EPG setup? Try the following setup if you are using 28.2;

For EPG go to menu, setup, system, EPG, CrossEPG, Configure, set schedule to 'once a day' and set the time to 04:15 then green button to save.
Then OpenTV providers and select Sky Uk OpenTV 28.2 and green button to save.
Then exit once and then go into Settings and change EPG location to your media/hdd and green button to save.
Exit all the way out and restart Gui. Once your box has rebooted then press the blue button, and select CrossEPG downloader. This will populate your 7 day guide. Again because we have set the schedule scan for 4:15am it will automatically update each morning. so no messing about for ya. :thumbsup:

dale_robertmoore
21-11-14, 21:11
Thanks friend I'll give your advice a try tomorrow morning I get the pic just blank on the TV list, I'll go through you list thanks for your time

dale_robertmoore
22-11-14, 08:56
Hi mate did all them settings everything was on apart from hdd I've put that on and reset gui , I'm still only getting 1s before the loading box disappeared could there be any other thing? Cheers

Osamo1956
22-11-14, 16:07
Where do you save your EPG data to? ...Internal Hard Drive or a USB stick?
Check the settings to ensure that the data is being saved to the hard drive.

hoosty
21-12-14, 23:39
Hi, does your guide to loading the epg apply to a duo ? if not, could you please give a step by step explanation on how to do it ?
thank you.

cactikid
21-12-14, 23:54
it applies to all enigma2 boxes...........vix manual is a godsend.

http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Guides%20and%20Tutorials/