PDA

View Full Version : Issue with my receiver. Need to contact WOS

yeshu26
21-11-14, 15:09
Hi sorry to hijack this thread, but your esteemed sponsors "world of satellite" is not responding to my calls or queries. I have a broken MB Mini box with me stuck at the boot stage.
Can you folks please help to communicate my frustration to your sponsor's after sales department?

thanks

abu baniaz
21-11-14, 15:26
Please do not hijack threads again. He may not be at the office. Please send him a PM

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/private.php?do=newpm

Alternativley, describe what the problem is, how it occurred, what you have tried and someone could assist.

yeshu26
21-11-14, 15:36
Please do not hijack threads again. He may not be at the office. Please send him a PM

Alternativley, describe what the problem is, how it occurred, what you have tried and someone could assist.

please see the post with logs.

yeshu26
21-11-14, 15:45
Anyone know the WOS recepient name, as I still cant send a PM.

My box is stuck on the boot mode. This happened my wife reported of some background updates. Since then it rebooting in a loop.

I have tried to reflash using the instructions on your website, and sponsored forums, but no luck. I am happy to try

Can you please help?

abu baniaz
21-11-14, 16:03
world-of-satellite

Leader
23-11-14, 11:17
Is your box when you put your usb stick in before restarting recognising it is present. when you press ok for it to upgrade does it start reading your usb stick or just go into booting mode.

abu baniaz
23-11-14, 14:20
He has fixed his receiver.

I used a different make of usb stick, and used low level format.