PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] OPenvix Build 089

John57
21-11-14, 13:36
Good Afternoon All

I noticed last night that I have a new update that is available for my current set up so I looked at the update that is now showing on my system (Software Update - view changes) the new update is for openvix build 089.

The question I have is, is this update valid for my current system running Apollo 088 (OpenVIX-HD) as I always check on the Vix Support Page first to see what is the current and latest approved/tested image is but I cannot find any reference to this build.

I am just double checking before I attempt a couch installation and apply this new image

Kind Regards
John

ronand
21-11-14, 13:51
Just use the software update function - no need to reflash the receiver. The correct updates will be applied

John57
21-11-14, 13:56
Hi ronand

Thank you for your prompt feedback, I just wanted to check first as all issued updates are normally listed on the support page.
Once again thank you

Regards
John

ronand
21-11-14, 14:27
It can take time as it is done by humans. You can view the changes on the receiver before you update anyway.

John57
21-11-14, 15:11
Hi nonand,

Looks like those humans have now just uploaded/released 089 nevertheless thank you for your replies.
Thanks guys for the latest image,

Kind Regards

John.