PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Webif issue

Donkeyface
18-11-14, 22:10
Went to turn quad+ this evening and box was locked up, after a manual reboot i cant access the webif.
All i get is this

I'm going to do a usb flash but wanted to know what has happened and can it be fixed without a reflash

Cheers

davers1875
18-11-14, 23:37
Went to turn quad+ this evening and box was locked up, after a manual reboot i cant access the webif.
All i get is this

I'm going to do a usb flash but wanted to know what has happened and can it be fixed without a reflash

Cheers

that's exactly the same problem i've had a couple of times this week, then i finally restarted both my Router and Box and all was good again :) just make sure it's the same IP address(as your Box) you're typing into your browser :D

Donkeyface
18-11-14, 23:59
The unit has a static IP so no issues there! I'm guessing its an issue with the Webif plugin, I will install the plugin again to see if its fixed it.

pembo
19-11-14, 00:02
was an issue introduced around build 080 I think... there's a couple of issues already reported on this (including one from myself).
Just noticed an update flashing so assume this might be resolved now but will need to update/test to confirm.

judge
19-11-14, 00:03
Are ye using a language other than English on the box? No idea how a router restart could solve the issue. :confused:

Donkeyface
19-11-14, 00:16
Just English language.
Yeah router reboot won't do anything tbh!
From previous post it looks like there is an issue.
Will update tomorrow and report back.
Cheers

Osamo1956
21-11-14, 10:46
I had the same problem recently:
Definitely check whether the IP address of your box has changed. My box changed IP after installing Plex on my PC. Don't know whether that was the cause for certain.

Rob van der Does
22-11-14, 05:56
OP's issue has been fixed in recent builds.

Donkeyface
22-11-14, 11:41
Flashed with 88 and all is good.

Many Thanks VIX Team