PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800UE+] Picons Not Showing

sensui619
17-11-14, 23:05
I have followed the guide on the vix section to load picons on a usb device using the mount settings provided.

i have enable picons on services only option as i don't see a setting that you need to enable for picon on info bar.

i have rebooted the reciever but still don't see any picons any ideas?

Picons im using if from openvix 20.shd white no padding set.

i can see loading picons on a vix image isn't as straight forward as my amiko or dm where it can b hdd or usb mounted and normally any size picons just show.

Is there a specific size and resolution i should be using on gigablue if so which picons do you recommend.

another quick question how can i load the picons to show on the led screen.

abu baniaz
17-11-14, 23:25
You are mistaken.The presecence of the picons in the following locations is checked. Not sure about sequence, but they are all checked.

/picon
/media/usb/picon/
/media/hdd/picon
/usr/share/enigma2/picon/

The picons are resized based on skin size.

Are you using service named picons are conventional service refernce picons?
Which channel lists/bouquets maker are you using?

abu baniaz
17-11-14, 23:54
Looks like I am mistaken too. My apologies!

The ones you have downloaded are the ServiceNamePicons format. The file needed to show them will be included in next public image.

sensui619
18-11-14, 08:18
Ohhh so next apollo image 81 will sort it cool...

Guess checking hdd is correct as i got ext hdd and want picons on it rather then have a hdd and usb device.

Ill patiently wait :)

Larry-G
18-11-14, 17:17
Ohhh so next apollo image 81 will sort it cool...

Guess checking hdd is correct as i got ext hdd and want picons on it rather then have a hdd and usb device.

Ill patiently wait :)

The next image build 088 should be online now I believe.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

sensui619
19-11-14, 08:49
The next image build 088 should be online now I believe.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

i shall perform vix online update

sensui619
22-11-14, 23:23
i shall perform vix online update

I have currently got vix88 build and picons are working but only on virgin channel list they are not showing on the sly side of things. any reason for this?

Is it due to using ABM for virgin channels and AB for sly so i can bougets which are different other i can't tell if use ABM for both providers as AB shows -- before the names.

im using - 20.shd.white-black picons

abu baniaz
22-11-14, 23:27
Post a screenshot please.

By "AB" you mean Lraizers plugin? If so posta screenshot of teh setting spage too. The one where you change your region.

abu baniaz
23-11-14, 00:05
Try disabling the numbers in AB 28.2.

sensui619
23-11-14, 10:51
Will ill be posting a screenshot in few mins..

I will look into disabling numbering.

Iv also found crossepg not working but ill post separately

pembo
23-11-14, 13:01
Is it due to using ABM for virgin channels and AB for sly so i can bougets which are different other i can't tell if use ABM for both providers as AB shows -- before the names.

I don't understand what you're saying here?
I've got freesat and freeview providers in ABM and it's easy to tell the difference between the two.

sensui619
23-11-14, 13:54
I removed channel numbers on lraizers ab. Viola now working... any reason for this to occure??

Are their a set of picons i could use along side my current ones that will allow me to keep channel numbering

abu baniaz
23-11-14, 14:40
Lraizer's plugin adds a number to the channel name in the bouquets. "bbconehd" becomes "101bbconehd". As there is no "bbconehd.png", picon is not shown in the bouquets view but is in the satellite view.

Lraizer has modified the code that the autopicon function also optionally creates different symlinks to resolve this as well as other improveents. This is available on his home site. As there is an issue with the entertainment bouquet, we were waiting to see if this get resolved before updating the plugin on the feeds.

There are Ocrams's SHD picons for use with Lraizer's plugin using the autopicon feature if you want to use the numbering.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?39779-OCRAM-shd-transparent-white-nopadding-%28AutoPicon-format%29

sensui619
23-11-14, 14:57
Lraizer's plugin adds a number to the channel name in the bouquets. "bbconehd" becomes "101bbconehd". As there is no "bbconehd.png", picon is not shown in the bouquets view but is in the satellite view.

Lraizer has modified the code that the autopicon function also optionally creates different symlinks to resolve this as well as other improveents. This is available on his home site. As there is an issue with the entertainment bouquet, we were waiting to see if this get resolved before updating the plugin on the feeds.

There are Ocrams's SHD picons for use with Lraizer's plugin using the autopicon feature if you want to use the numbering.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?39779-OCRAM-shd-transparent-white-nopadding-%28AutoPicon-format%29

OK i shall upload these to same picon folder on my hdd. and turn on channel numbering. I will also have to enable autopicon featur on lraizer ab and point to picon folder as currently not enabled

sensui619
23-11-14, 15:18
Thanks.

A good set of picons as they are truely transparent and do not show the white background.

btw could you provide me with a link to a simular style pack for virgin ABM please. currently using the ones mentioned in previous post

abu baniaz
23-11-14, 15:25
What have you done exactly? I have presumed you would have added the picons I linked to to your current picon folder. You would thus have had sylinks for SRP created by AB 28.2 and SNP for what is left.

sensui619
23-11-14, 18:05
What have you done exactly? I have presumed you would have added the picons I linked to to your current picon folder. You would thus have had sylinks for SRP created by AB 28.2 and SNP for what is left.

I have done as you said uploaded the set of picons you mentioned above rebooted box and now i got picons showing with channel numbering.

excellent stuff

abu baniaz
23-11-14, 18:25
btw could you provide me with a link to a simular style pack for virgin ABM please
Can you expand on the meaning of this then please?If you have just added the AutoPicon version and run AB 28.2 with autopicons, they should all show.

Assumption: Added to same folder and symlinks in same folder.
(People should not have to assume)

sensui619
23-11-14, 19:24
Can you expand on the meaning of this then please?If you have just added the AutoPicon version and run AB 28.2 with autopicons, they should all show.

Assumption: Added to same folder and symlinks in same folder.
(People should not have to assume)

i never ab with the picon feature enabled.. i reverted to orignal settings and used your picon back so it is showing on vm and sly side