PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Success Using ABM On VIx

sensui619
17-11-14, 19:44
quick after so many flashing attempts.

iv managed to get abm working with the latest vix image all virgin channels are showing and within the bouquet.

strangley enough i installed openatv and it was working fine so i thought lemme give vix another go i did nothing different and ABM is working.

i got ABM for virgin and autobouquet for sly so i can see the difference between the to.

quick question would i be able to record sly and watch virgin?

Larry-G
17-11-14, 19:47
yes as they are on different tuners there should be no reason why you could not record something on say sky one on sky while watching another channel via the cable tuner. But then again I dont have access to cable so don't know with 100 percent certainty if thats correct.

DaMacFunkin
17-11-14, 19:54
Yes, also on virgin via e2 if you are clever with your muxes you can record more than 1 program at the same time off one tuner, like you can with sky.

sensui619
17-11-14, 20:36
Sorry bout typos.

Yeh on the original vm box 1 tuner is enough but iv always thought you require actual tuners on e2 receivers. Also a single tuner only capable to record 1 and watch another on the same transponder.

valhalla
18-11-14, 15:23
mmmm I got sky autobouquet working no probs

virgin side cant get it to work ive scanned all the channels in and are working but when I try and do a scan in autobouqet im getting timer out

sensui619 any tips where to start would be a great help

DaMacFunkin
18-11-14, 16:44
I know sky sports 1 hd is on the same mux as 2 hd movie channels, so Theoretically you should be able to record all 3 at once:D