PDA

View Full Version : Guide how to: WeekEPG, install, setup and use on Technomate TM500 & TM600

Sicilian
23-03-10, 18:14
Guide how to: WeekEPG, install, setup and use on Technomate TM500 & TM600, thanks to Digidude :)

All thanks for this guide go to Digidude for creating it.

Here you go peeps, complete with screenshots, full setup procedure, button mapping and explanations

play with it for half hour, get used to it, and once you have the hang of switching and zapping, youll always use it

qwe178
09-08-10, 20:53
Hi
I have a few problems with week Epg. I have to manually download it every 2-3 days. Does anyone else to this. UR image from download centre was installed with ccam 2.14. Any way of auto dowload?

gwd
16-09-10, 12:17
i cant find hip hop station, can anyone help?

irishchris
17-09-10, 00:23
i cant find hip hop station, can anyone help?

ya mate just use the epg background channel in your radio list as hip hop no longer broadcasts. music choice also works but always use epg background music channel myself.

gwd
18-09-10, 20:47
hi, i tried epg background but when i reboot and go to download epg it says its out of date, any idea?

digidude
17-01-11, 09:37
i know this is now old, but other people with the same problem may be looking for an answer

if you get the epg data is out of date message, FTP into your receiver, and delete the epg.dat file from your hdd/usb and start again