PDA

View Full Version : Addons.

Blu-ray
17-11-14, 15:08
What is the best way to delete addons from the stb using the remote to delete addons or going into the files on a pc. Also if you decide you wan't to download the same addon you have all ready deleted why can't you see that in addons anymore to redownload.

judge
17-11-14, 15:11
A properly coded plugin should be removed the same way you installed it. If installed through the plugin menu, remove it using the plugin menu. If installed manually, remove it manually.

Blu-ray
17-11-14, 15:16
A properly coded plugin should be removed the same way you installed it. If installed through the plugin menu, remove it using the plugin menu. If installed manually, remove it manually.
Still can't i see the same addon i deleted in addons or do they refresh only when you reflash the box.

Larry-G
17-11-14, 15:26
Still can't i see the same addon i deleted in addons or do they refresh only when you reflash the box.

Then it's likely that there are still files on the receiver from the plugin which have not been fully removed and are confusing the OS into thinking it is still installed.

Which plugin was it and where did you obtain it ?.

Blu-ray
17-11-14, 15:35
Then it's likely that there are still files on the receiver from the plugin which have not been fully removed and are confusing the OS into thinking it is still installed.

Which plugin was it and where did you obtain it ? It is all plugins not just one the one. I have noticed i dont have any more is the CrossEPG Downloader.