PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD] box keeps crashing after installing mgcamd

kevdoc
15-11-14, 23:49
Hi I'm having problems with my gigablue quad crashing every time I do a reboot or a restart GUI after installing cam. Its something to do with cam autostart I assume but I don't have it ticked. Anyways I've tried a reflash without settings restore. However when I then install my cam I run into the same problem. Here's the log. I'm on my mobile and cannot attach it so I've added it to my Google drive. Hope this is OK.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3Jv6JygtR0gekFNV214N0tsUjQ/edit?usp=docslist_api

judge
16-11-14, 00:31
How are you installing the cam? the versions in the plugin feeds should work fine with correct config files.

kevdoc
16-11-14, 00:47
Installing them off the feeds. I've resorted to restoring from an old settings backup of Apollo 54 and it was OK. The settings backup came with CCcam.2.3.0 and mgcamd.1.35a installed and the configs r fine they work OK until I remove mgcamd.1.35a and install 1.38. Once I do that o get the crash log again on reboot or restart enigma 2. Suppose I could just keep 1.35a on but I like to be up to date with everything. Is their any benefit off 1.38 over 1.35a. I would still like to know why all of a sudden it has happened because I was using 1.38 all along. 1.35a is only back on because it came with my apollo54 settings backup.

judge
16-11-14, 01:42
No idea, also no idea why you want to use so many cams with different configs, suspect that's your issue? :confused:
If you want to upload logs, please upload them here rather than external sites.

kevdoc
16-11-14, 02:13
Like I said I'm on my mobile and it doesn't allow me to attach files so I figured I'd upload it to my drive. When I have a laptop available then I will upload the log again but its there in my original post. No big deal. Also with regards the multiple cams. That is not the reason because when I encountered the issue I only had mgcamd 1.38 installed. The settings backup that I restored that finally worked for me had CCcam installed and mgcamd. Neither was running and it was from an old backup. I don't remember exactly why I had both installed but I'm pretty sure there was a reason.