PDA

View Full Version : black hole 1.3.9 c cam

ping
29-11-10, 15:27
hi all just flashed my duo+ with bh 1.3.9 c and noticed there is no option in addons to download cams, is there a way to manually install this , im new to this so any help welcome , cheers

Hamram
29-11-10, 16:38
Maybe you can find a solution to your problem, if you click here (http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?4181-New-addons-Server-for-BH-image&p=30916#post30916). :)

ping
29-11-10, 17:06
thanks got that but not sure how to proceed. used filzila to try and ftp it but when i go to manual addons in image theres nothing to install any ideas what im doing wrong

Hamram
29-11-10, 17:18
Did you manually install the tgz-package, after you moved it to the correct folder with filezilla? This is essential. If you did this, then you have to restart your STB, in order to get the new addons-menu to appear. If you didn't manually install the tgz, I can't help you right now, as my STB is occupied, and I don't remember the menu good enough to take it from my mind, if you know what I mean..? Maybe someone else can help, and if not, Ill write a small step-by-step guide later. Just give me a hint.

ping
29-11-10, 17:37
thanks a step by step guide would be great not just for me but lots of other newbies. heres what i did unzipped file opened filezilla found file dragged it over to tmp rebooted box . told ya i dint no what i was doing. thanks for your help so far.

Hamram
29-11-10, 18:21
I'm using BH 1.3.3F, and I just realised that it might differ from yours, so it is a bit difficult to guide you after all, but I can give it a shot...

OK, first of all; do not unzip the file.
- ftp it to the /tmp folder
- Press the green button
- Yellow button
- Manual install Ipk packages
- Install the Nabilo-thingy
- Reboot STB

This is more or less it, and when the box is finiseh rebooting, you will have a brand new addons-panel to choose from. ;)

ping
29-11-10, 18:45
hi hamram ,thats pretty much what i was doing, but when i looked for the unzipped file using filezilla i couldnt see it do to the fact ive got winrar set to be the dfault proram to open it. changed my rar settings and looks like its going to work, many thanks for all your input.

mmcmedia
29-11-10, 19:42
I'm using BH 1.3.3F, and I just realised that it might differ from yours, so it is a bit difficult to guide you after all, but I can give it a shot...

OK, first of all; do not unzip the file.
- ftp it to the /tmp folder
- Press the green button
- Yellow button
- Manual install Ipk packages
- Install the Nabilo-thingy
- Reboot STB

This is more or less it, and when the box is finiseh rebooting, you will have a brand new addons-panel to choose from. ;)

So i presume with this little baby with 1.3.3 it should then be how it was before all the b***crap happened ?

satsatsat
29-11-10, 19:55
i did this last night and it didnt work for me either...

so i extracted the file then when i ftp it i went down to the file itself (not the folder) and ftpd it to the same position as on the right hand side ie blackhole and replaced the python file by overwrting it and then when you restart the box it works....it connects and allows downloads etc

Donnie
29-11-10, 20:03
As mentioned do not unzip the file
ftp to tmp
Green Button > Yellow Button > down once > select manual install Bh packages
Remember that the file take you to a different server and you will loose you current addons server.