PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800UE+] HD Quality Has Degraded

DeviousG
09-11-14, 20:58
Hey Guys

Has anyone noticed that after upgrading to latest builds with the HD skins, That the quality of HD channels has somewhat degraded!?

I flashed back to build 64 and the quality is perfect.

I have double checked all my video settings, done restores with and without backups.

Maybe its a driver issue with latest build?? But there is something definitely not right.

Apart from that, The new skin looks great, Keep up the good work guys

DeviousG

DeviousG
10-11-14, 18:42
has anyone else got this problem?

goosegog
10-11-14, 20:29
Hi,not sure about the gigablue but ive a ultimo with with an older non hd skin and a duo with the new hd skin and they seem the same.i personaly think an hd channel say from 19.2 seem better quality than from 28.2 but it could just be my eyes[emoji69]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeviousG
11-11-14, 18:56
Hi,not sure about the gigablue but ive a ultimo with with an older non hd skin and a duo with the new hd skin and they seem the same.i personaly think an hd channel say from 19.2 seem better quality than from 28.2 but it could just be my eyes[emoji69]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive got 13e 19.2e, 23.5e & 28.2 and they all have the same low quality hd picture on new vix image

Larry-G
11-11-14, 19:02
This has been said hundreds of times over the years, there is nothing in the image that can increase or decrease picture quality other than the manufacturers drivers, and as all images use the same drivers there is no noticeable difference between any image, and if you think there is you need to get your eyes tested.

twol
11-11-14, 19:19
This has been said hundreds of times over the years, there is nothing in the image that can increase or decrease picture quality other than the manufacturers drivers, and as all images use the same drivers there is no noticeable difference between any image, and if you think there is you need to get your eyes tested.
Although (I think :) ) my 1080P Xtrend pic is better than my 1080i Sky HD pic .... but as my wife cannot see any difference between SD and HD, anything is possible :)

Larry-G
11-11-14, 20:07
Although (I think :) ) my 1080P Xtrend pic is better than my 1080i Sky HD pic .... but as my wife cannot see any difference between SD and HD, anything is possible :)

The sky HD boxes PQ is totally pants and one of the main reasons I put that horrid thing in a cupboard years ago, but what I am talking about here is your Xtrend for example, you wont see any noticeable PQ difference in any image unless they are using different drivers as its the drivers that affect PQ.

DeviousG
13-11-14, 10:45
Well im quite sure the quality has dropped, im not in need of a eye test either and im not questioning your expertise but something is not quite right,
Possible tuner/Hardware failure on the box may of been an appropriate answer as you are 100% sure its not the image.
This is a support forum and there is no need for crude comments.