PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-3T COMBO] tried to update image

golfmeghol
09-11-14, 16:38
tried to update from 064 to 077 but system froze, now when I turn the box on it is stuck at the booting screen doesn't seem to find anything, tried to connect with filezilla and again doesn't find anything
Is there anything I can do or have I ruined it?

Larry-G
09-11-14, 16:48
No you have not ruined any thing, just reflash the receiver via a USB stick. you can get images and a flashing tutorials via www.openvix.co.uk.

golfmeghol
09-11-14, 16:54
trying now thanks phoenix
box says found new firmware updating please wait

abu baniaz
09-11-14, 16:56
Just tried to update my TM Nano 2 Super. I had to reflash.

golfmeghol
09-11-14, 17:00
phew everything back to normal
thanks Phoenix

Larry-G
09-11-14, 17:04
phew everything back to normal
thanks Phoenix

Dont worry about it, thats the thing with Enigma2 always something there to make you wet your self from time to time LOL. Just make sure you keep regular backups of both the image and settings, so if something goes go wrong you can be back up and running in a few minutes.

tony97568
09-11-14, 21:30
Had an issue myself when updating from 073 to 077. My TM Nano 3t came up with black screen wait for reboot but never recovered, gave it 20 mins. Had to resort to USB. This recovered me back to 070 so I thought I would give the auto update another go. Did the same thing, USB recovered it again. Didn't have this problem going from 070 to 073 doing on line update through the vix menu previously.
This may or may not be related but when I first got my box a couple of weeks ago I plugged the ethernet into the back of the box (before setting up fixed IP ) and it my took out my broad band connection. DSL to the router was ok but all the devices wired and Wifi lost internet connection (Son was on Xbox live at the time, you'd have thought the world had ended). Unplugged the cable from 3t and everything started working again. Reason I mention this is that this happened again during the software update (On line method, not USB). I have my work around now but if anyone has an idea why this is happening I would be grateful for some tips.