PDA

View Full Version : gigablue picture quality

sensui619
08-11-14, 20:37
Quick question.

The picture quality using latest vix image in a gigaue+ is nit very good. I got other e2 boxes and they have better picture quality..

Is this the box in general or the vix image... dissapointed by the price as my blade is alot better as well

Sicilian
09-11-14, 11:34
I've not seen any PQ issues on the GB's.

sensui619
09-11-14, 12:51
A bit dissapointing as i love E2 Recievers.. as soon as iv started to add plugins and usb dongle it takes 4mins to boot up via restart or shutdown power off/on..

so extremely slow boot times on this recievers... the led displays is such a good feature this reciever needs alot of work for the price.. id say amiko alien triple tuner is still head and shoulders above the gigablue...

prolly just me but for a e2 reciever is not as straight forward as i can't get picons or autobougets to work???

Sicilian
09-11-14, 13:11
A bit dissapointing as i love E2 Recievers.. as soon as iv started to add plugins and usb dongle it takes 4mins to boot up via restart or shutdown power off/on..

You must have added a serious amount of plugins or are exaggerating.

id say amiko alien triple tuner is still head and shoulders above the gigablue...

I think you'll find many others that will agree the Amiko is a pile of junk.

prolly just me but for a e2 reciever is not as straight forward as i can't get picons or autobougets to work???

Your obviously doing something wrong then, beucase theres no issue with Autobouquets or Picons working on any Gigablue.

sensui619
09-11-14, 14:47
i use autobouget on my amiko and the setup is the same.. but im getting read data errors.

im going to reflash and see if by scanning both sly/cable network then perform autobougetmaker makes a difference.

i may be doing something wrong cuz its the first time using a vix image. i shall go back to basics and read the vix guides as may differ slightly then pli or opatv.

sensui619
09-11-14, 15:37
reflashed got sky and vm channels but getting issues with autobougetsmaker.. same error

single sat at 28.2e
leic net id 12

Rob van der Does
09-11-14, 16:14
I can't reproduce bad SD PQ, long boot times or malfunctioning ABM on Quad +.

So I think you should open a thread for every issue and explain exactly what you do and what you experience.

rhurbarb
09-05-15, 08:24
I had the same experience with a Giga quad,I sent mine back ,the colours wasn`t so vibrant as my old dm800 and found it very blurry.I changed to a vuo2duo and never looked back since.:):)