PDA

View Full Version : solo se skins

gataboy1
08-11-14, 18:56
I have a solo 2 and for a second box for i have just bought a solo se. Both came from wos.

Still in the process of setting up the se so still not sure how it fully compares to the solo 2, however the first issue is the lack of skins - from the plugins you have the choice of two vix skins, same design but blue or red !

Are others available. ?. Can i have the same skins that are on the solo 2. ?

The se has the latest apollo image, updated today.

rossi2000
08-11-14, 19:17
you have flashed the new openvixhd image which is why theres only 2 skins in there.

you'll need to flash the normal vix image to have the same selection as your solo2.

gataboy1
08-11-14, 19:31
Oh dear. I've not flashed that's down to wos. . In fact I've never flashed before ! Can you point me in the right direction please [emoji4]

rossi2000
08-11-14, 19:40
openvix.co.uk where you can download the image
on there is also a vix manual where you can find the information you require :)

Larry-G
08-11-14, 19:42
Flashing tutorials here.

http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Guides%20and%20Tutorials/Flashing%20Guides/

Images here.

http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Vu%2BSolo-SE/

gataboy1
08-11-14, 19:43
That's great . Thank you and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

gataboy1
09-11-14, 10:33
Will I lose all of my existing settings when I flash ?

Larry-G
09-11-14, 10:38
a reflash is a total do over so you will loose every thing unless you back it up beforehand.

gataboy1
10-11-14, 18:31
Havent got round to flashing yet but the more i see and use the blue image...it really is sweet..!

There are a couple of areas i am not sure about, but overall very nice, light airy..

Just one thing thats confused me is when i activate the small picture (blue button in extensions) i get a second smaller blue block in the center of the screen. Nothing in it just a box with a block inside...

you have flashed the new openvixhd image which is why theres only 2 skins in there.

you'll need to flash the normal vix image to have the same selection as your solo2.