PDA

View Full Version : Softcam Check -Error. No Module named contexlib

roybach
06-11-14, 21:33
Hi , Finally had the LX2 up and running to a point that I can now watch some TV, however a window randomly pops up in the middle of the screen -" Softcam Check -Error. No Module named contexlib ". The only Softcam installed that I am aware of is Cccam 2.3, anybody able to throw some light on the subject ?. :confused: I am new to the Enigma scene so please be gentle.

Larry-G
06-11-14, 21:56
Its not a error I have ever come across my self, sorry.

abu baniaz
06-11-14, 21:56
Did you install your cam from the plugins menu? If not, try using that one.

P.S I have retitled your thread. Hope you dont mind.

roybach
06-11-14, 22:59
Thanks for the prompt reply gents, I'm not sure where the Cccam came from abu baniaz as I've been doing so much button pressing lately that I haven't a clue as to how I got to where I am, however I shall try reinstalling it from the Plugins menu as suggested ,will update later,Thanks.

roybach
06-11-14, 23:28
OK here I go, abu baniaz - Nothing showing in Plugins , should I be seeing anything? anyway had a trawl around the menu and got to "Softcam Manager Setup" and saw that "Enable Frozen Check" was activated for every 6 min. :eek: Deactivated EFC and I haven't seen the error pop up since. cheers guys.

judge
06-11-14, 23:34
I've never seen that error either & softcam frozen checks always work as expected on multiple boxes here, don't have an LX2 to test on though, but I can't really see the issue being a box specific one.
What image & build number are you using?

roybach
07-11-14, 12:38
Hi. LX2 OpenVix 073