PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Driver problems with recent drivers?

2stein
06-11-14, 19:16
with recent builds (after 047) i have video and audio problems, and i suspect that they could be caused by the new drivers.
video: once in a while i see distortions like with bad reception but signal level is normal.
audio: sometimes audio and video are out of sync. zapping back and forth gets them in sync again.
i've gone back to 047 because I hadn't seen those problems on this build and before.

2stein
09-11-14, 22:30
just a quick update: i'm seeing the problems on build 047, that worked perfectly before, now as well.
so, I suspect a hardware problem (lnb???) rather than a code problem.

judge
10-11-14, 00:04
More than likely driver issues, or maybe plugins you're installing?
Don't have a Duo2 to test on but Solo2 has audio issues too.

Alec
10-11-14, 12:32
with recent builds (after 047) i have video and audio problems, and i suspect that they could be caused by the new drivers.
video: once in a while i see distortions like with bad reception but signal level is normal.
audio: sometimes audio and video are out of sync. zapping back and forth gets them in sync again.
i've gone back to 047 because I hadn't seen those problems on this build and before.

I have not notice any of these problems, but I have notice a flashing rec light on the LCD display sometimes, with no recording. I am on build 073