PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Problems and more problems, oh !!!and some more :-(

007xico
06-11-14, 01:30
Hi,
been creating a new thread with a different problem everyday. Well i do have them.

I have quad plus with 2 sat and 1 cable, 500 gb hard drive.

- recorded a champions league game but it is unwatchable, pixelated, stop/starts and the box FREEZES, have to switch it off and on at the back.
-plugins like on demand tv, every time i press to watch and try to change or go back, anything really. Box freezes, get up again ND RESTART.
-ts media same thing try a movie, if I do something, freezes . Guess what GTFU.

Recording is important to me, the rest oh well but would be nice to have other options.

DaMacFunkin
06-11-14, 10:12
If you recorded the champions league off ITV hd on your cable tuner then that is an encrypted channel and might be where you problem lies on that score...

007xico
06-11-14, 13:17
If you recorded the champions league off ITV hd on your cable tuner then that is an encrypted channel and might be where you problem lies on that score...

It wasn't itvhd but something similar on Portuguese tv.

Just tried record the news on bbc from 11.30 to 12 but again more problems. When i started the recordings it froze, restarted the box and recorded the rest.
Trying to watch it now, just wont work, freeze, stutter and stops. In the end box freezes again.

khan888
06-11-14, 15:46
It wasn't itvhd but something similar on Portuguese tv.

Just tried record the news on bbc from 11.30 to 12 but again more problems. When i started the recordings it froze, restarted the box and recorded the rest.
Trying to watch it now, just wont work, freeze, stutter and stops. In the end box freezes again.
I'd do a fresh flash of build 73 without any settings/plugins restore. Do not install any plugins only your bouquets, initialise the hdd (double check it's mounted correctly) and test a recording see how you get on.

Larry-G
06-11-14, 16:51
Hi,
been creating a new thread with a different problem everyday. Well i do have them.

I have quad plus with 2 sat and 1 cable, 500 gb hard drive.

- recorded a champions league game but it is unwatchable, pixelated, stop/starts and the box FREEZES, have to switch it off and on at the back.
-plugins like on demand tv, every time i press to watch and try to change or go back, anything really. Box freezes, get up again ND RESTART.
-ts media same thing try a movie, if I do something, freezes . Guess what GTFU.

Recording is important to me, the rest oh well but would be nice to have other options.

Ideally we need to see debug logs from these incidents in order to be able to understand whats going on, as for TS media, this is a closed source plugin and there is nothing we can do about that, you would be best to speak to the plugins author.

007xico
07-11-14, 00:41
I'd do a fresh flash of build 73 without any settings/plugins restore. Do not install any plugins only your bouquets, initialise the hdd (double check it's mounted correctly) and test a recording see how you get on.

Flashed openvixhd 73 today and...
Tried 4 different shows Hd and non Hd, when trying to play them, stutters, pixelated, freezes and ends up freezing the box. Have to reboot ir manually.

007xico
07-11-14, 00:42
Ideally we need to see debug logs from these incidents in order to be able to understand whats going on, as for TS media, this is a closed source plugin and there is nothing we can do about that, you would be best to speak to the plugins author.

Have to learn how to get debug logs from my Mac.

007xico
07-11-14, 01:30

I am trying to SSH to the box but once again can't do it, asks for password but won't let me.

judge
07-11-14, 01:36
Hit the return button on the password prompt, it's blank (not set) by default.

007xico
07-11-14, 09:17
Hit the return button on the password prompt, it's blank (not set) by default.
I did that, it's on the pic. Access denied and won't let me type anything, has a dot there

judge
07-11-14, 09:20
SSH requires a password to be set, try using telnet.

Larry-G
07-11-14, 09:30
as judge says you need to set a password first via a telnet session using the passwd command.

007xico
07-11-14, 19:31

Hi,
managed to telnet :D

How do i upload the file and how much of it ?
What i done was
init 5 && sleep 15 && enigma2.sh

Get a lot of text :p

pac2000
08-11-14, 20:16
I'm Having A Similar Problem On The Quad+... I've Already Posted A Debug Log File(But It's Large) On This Thread...

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40843-Reciever-Locking-Up

I've Setup Auto Timeshift And A Powertimer To Reboot, Then Go To Standby Overnight... It Seems To Of Stopped The Constant Crashing When Recordings Start... But There Is An Underlying Problem... It Also Locks Up The Same On The OpenMips Image...

007xico
09-11-14, 09:28
I'm Having A Similar Problem On The Quad+... I've Already Posted A Debug Log File(But It's Large) On This Thread...

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40843-Reciever-Locking-Up

I've Setup Auto Timeshift And A Powertimer To Reboot, Then Go To Standby Overnight... It Seems To Of Stopped The Constant Crashing When Recordings Start... But There Is An Underlying Problem... It Also Locks Up The Same On The OpenMips Image...

Yesterday playing the recordings was working( after flashing the box like 4 times) so dont think is the build.
Today after flashing 77hd its not working again. I record something and when playing it back, plays for 3 sec and freezes the box, manual restart needed :mad:

How do I upload a log file here ???

007xico
09-11-14, 10:04
Flashed 77 again non Hd and the same , only problems.
ABM was working on 77hd, not working anymore. Recordings crashing box.

Please look at my log file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8msG_W-yFuAZ1ljWldxZFNGT0E/view?usp=sharing

pac2000
09-11-14, 21:25
Bumpity Bump...

Sicilian
09-11-14, 21:27
Pointless bumping, we cant fix driver issues, contact Gigablue with your issue and send them logs from official openmips.

007xico
09-11-14, 22:09
Pointless bumping, we cant fix driver issues, contact Gigablue with your issue and send them logs from official openmips.

Don't know where is the problem butttttt flashed openmips 4.2 and recordings and ABM working without problems :confused:

pac2000
10-11-14, 18:22
Thanks Sicilian/007xico...