PDA

View Full Version : FTP issues

hex_inc
04-11-14, 11:45
Trying to connect to the box to FTP some plugins to the box via Filezilla. I've got the IP of the box from adapter settings and I'm putting username as "root" and leaving password blank. I keep getting "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

Any suggestions chaps?

hex_inc
04-11-14, 11:49
sorry. got it sorted. please close :)

roybach
04-11-14, 11:56
Hi hex_inc, Could you share as how you resolved the problem? I spent the best part of whole day before giving up with Filezilla, ended up usingFlashFXP5 after a recovery period.:(

romdut
04-11-14, 14:53
Hi hex_inc, Could you share as how you resolved the problem? I spent the best part of whole day before giving up with Filezilla, ended up usingFlashFXP5 after a recovery period.:(

You can also use dreambox control centre to sent files, i use it myself on my solo2 and mate's dreambox dm800hd

garyblas
04-11-14, 16:58
FileZilla works great. Just enter IP address. Username etc and correct port

hex_inc
06-11-14, 19:47

the IP address given in adapter settings was missing one digit at the end. Never happened before and just had to guess it to resolve it.