PDA

View Full Version : [Venton Unibox HDx] Favourites list spinning ViX when recording in progress after upgrading Apollo

BoxFreak
04-11-14, 08:01
Hello,

Another issue with Apollo 71 (after upgrading from 70). If there is an recording being made to internal hdd when one goes to favorites list and then navigates with the left/right and up/down buttons in the list after a while an spinning ViX is shown and screen is stuck in second page (with channel numbers 19 and 20) visible and rest blank (in menu set 18 lines per screen). If logged into system there can be seen that enigma2 process is consuming 100% of one cpu core. The box does not recover even after the recording finishes (without restarting enigma2 process). Magic-HD-Night skin in use. Same behaviour seen also in Mirclebox twin hd box.

mitu
04-11-14, 23:06
About the same problem here. If recording is on and I press up button I get empty favorites list with total freeze... Same with 70 and 71, now using 64 and it works.

MiTu

(Vu+Duo2, 2xDVB-C)

Jamo
05-11-14, 06:39
I can see the same problem (currently using 71). At least in my case it seem to have something to do with using 'Alternative Services' on the Favourites list. If I remove all of the 'Alternative Services' that I have defined the favorites list works just fine with the ongoing recording(s).

(Vu+ Ultimo, 2xDVB-T2, DUAL DVB-S2)

BoxFreak
06-11-14, 08:00
I can see the same problem (currently using 71). At least in my case it seem to have something to do with using 'Alternative Services' on the Favorites list. If I remove all of the 'Alternative Services' that I have defined the favorites list works just fine with the ongoing recording(s).)
Yes you have got it right. It stucks for me also on the first channel with alternative service. For me also removing the alternative service is not enough, it still gets stuck. But if I remove the channel completely from favorites (using just one list) and add it again to the list without alternative service I don't face the problem. Then adding the alternative channel an I get stuck again. Clearly an bug with the alternative channel handling while recording is in progress from another channel.

kubisek78
15-11-14, 10:47
I can see the same problem (currently using 71). At least in my case it seem to have something to do with using 'Alternative Services' on the Favourites list. If I remove all of the 'Alternative Services' that I have defined the favorites list works just fine with the ongoing recording(s).

(Vu+ Ultimo, 2xDVB-T2, DUAL DVB-S2)
Maybe that's correct. I have two identical VU Unos, same skins, same plugins. There is the only one difference. The first Uno with this "recording spinning" problem has defined alternative services. The second Uno without this problem doesn't have an alternatives. The problem also occurs in openvixhd.

rassi
17-11-14, 12:18
Thanks!
Same thing here with xpeed LX3, not tested yet to remove alternative services, but all symptoms fits and spinner will be there when trying to reach recordings while recording as well.
Using OpenATV until this will be fixed :)

edit: Not sure when this bug arrived, somewhere maybe between 030 - 035 or could be earlier. Canīt remember.

BoxFreak
18-11-14, 18:28
Debug log from this problem for your investigation pleasure. 38593

mitu
04-12-14, 07:22
About the same problem here. If recording is on and I press up button I get empty favorites list with total freeze... Same with 70 and 71, now using 64 and it works.

MiTu

(Vu+Duo2, 2xDVB-C)

Same with 96, switched to o*****v meanwhile....

MiTu

snoopy2013
04-12-14, 08:52
Hi,

I had the same problem since a few builds with my boxes (with Open ViX and Open PLi, but also not with Open ATV :confused:).

It seems, that my channellists was "corrupted" with a old version of dreamboxedit.

My solution was:

1) Updating dreamboxedit to actual version.

2) Download my channellists with dreamboxedit from my box.

3) Delet the "old" channellists on box.

4) Renamed downloaded channellists with (actual) dreamboxedit.

5) Upload the "new" channellists to box.

6) Reboot box.

After this, now all woks again fine, as it should. :)

Very strange but really true ...

Regards

rassi
05-12-14, 10:58
Hi,

I had the same problem since a few builds with my boxes (with Open ViX and Open PLi, but also not with Open ATV :confused:).

It seems, that my channellists was "corrupted" with a old version of dreamboxedit.

Need to test create channel list from scratch. Do you use alternative services?

rassi
29-12-14, 09:50
Guys, do you still have this issue?
My issues could be gone after changing stock skin. Changed to ViXBMC_1080. Need to do more tests with my LX3.