PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a VU+ Solo 2

Scherzzo
01-11-14, 19:14
I just bought a Vu+ Solo 2 with vix image pre installed on it. I've installed the BlueHD skin which is amazing and have my channels mimiking that on the real sky. I have also installed mgcamd and xbmc. Is there anything I'm missing here to make the most of my box?

The box is amazing!

Thanks for reading and would appreciate some feedback.

Regards

Scherzzo

duoduo
01-11-14, 20:02
You could try installing tsmedia from the feeds for more viewing pleasure.

john doe
01-11-14, 20:46
You could try installing tsmedia from the feeds for more viewing pleasure.

id second that!

Scherzzo
01-11-14, 22:33
What can I do with TS Media? I'm assuming it's like movies etc?

john doe
01-11-14, 23:09
Watch movies, series sport etc

cactikid
01-11-14, 23:36
do people actually watch it live as i could never get it to run smooth:Ddownloads and plays nicely,think max was 6 downloads at 1 setting and box struggled to exit out,must see where i left them :D

Scherzzo
02-11-14, 09:57
I got icefilms etc now and they work great! I downloaded the on demand plugin and rte player and three player work great but the itv player is geo locked. Anyway to unlock this?

gataboy1
03-11-14, 13:04
I just bought a Vu+ Solo 2 with vix image pre installed on it. I've installed the BlueHD skin which is amazing and have my channels mimiking that on the real sky. I have also installed mgcamd and xbmc. Is there anything I'm missing here to make the most of my box?

The box is amazing!

Thanks for reading and would appreciate some feedback.

Regards

Scherzzo

Hi Scherzzo

How did you get xbmc to work, is there a plugin..?

Scherzzo
08-11-14, 23:06
I just went into plugins, download plugins, extensions, then went to xbmc and dowloaded it.

kiwiz
08-11-14, 23:16
XBMCADDON MATE . but yeah TSMEDIA MEDIAPORTAL ,MUZUTV( MUSIC) ondemand thats it i guess TSmedia had all the stuff for viewing