PDA

View Full Version : TM nano not booting

bigdes
01-11-14, 12:59
Hi guys I installed cache flush add on and now my box isn't rebooting. It loads and then I get a message cache flush stopped then an error message comes on the screen that the box has encountered a software issue and needs to be rebooted and it reboots and does the same thing over. I have tried to reinstall the latest bootloader and vix image but it doesn't seem to be installing them as it is flashing them to quick. Please has somebody got any ideas?

abu baniaz
01-11-14, 13:13
What receiver do you have.

If necessary, take a picture of it and upload it please. Go Advanced > Manage Attachments > Add files

bigdes
01-11-14, 14:09
The box is technomate tm-nano-oe. Running on Technomate-TM-Nano-OE-12-02-14.rar bootloader and running on vix image.openvix-Apollo.064-tmnano_usb.zip and I have also tried Apollo.070 and 071.None of these are booting into the box but goes through the procedure via the usb upload method.

By the way is there any loader for linux/ ubuntu computer as I prefer to flash the box from the computer.

I have attached images of the error.

judge
01-11-14, 14:37
Looks like a plugin issue. Can you upload one of the crash logs. Found in /home/root/logs by default.

abu baniaz
01-11-14, 15:26
Have a read of the flashing guide. Check the folder layout.

bigdes
01-11-14, 17:47
Got it sorted now just stuck on trying to get the tm-nano-oe default username and password

bigdes
01-11-14, 20:40
got everything sorted :thumbsup::thumbsup: