PDA

View Full Version : Not able to download plugins

scottmcmullan8
01-11-14, 00:40
Hi,

I have been setting up my technomate nano t3 for the last few days. It is a dream of a box and I'm extremely pleased. However tonight when attempting to download plugin from the menu it said that plugin unavailable due to unstable state. And said to go to software update to fix. I went to this menu and it said feeds are down for maintenance. Is there something wrong with my box? I'm on apollo 64 and I see apollo 70 is out do I need to update?

Thanks

rossi2000
01-11-14, 00:48
check the openvix feeds status window on the right hand side of the forum

current status is updating
so the feeds are currently being updated

scottmcmullan8
01-11-14, 00:55
Ah sorry using tapatalk and didn't see status window. Thanks

Apologies for creating two threads also couldn't find delete button only edit and posted in wrong section

judge
01-11-14, 00:58
However tonight when attempting to download plugin from the menu it said that plugin unavailable due to unstable state. And said to go to software update to fix. I went to this menu and it said feeds are down for maintenance. Is there something wrong with my box?
Nothing wrong with the box, 2 different locations.
Menu -> Setup -> Software update, to update the image.
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Software update settings, to enable unstable feed use.

scottmcmullan8
01-11-14, 01:11
Cheers judge found that location. But feeds must be being updated as even if this option set to no showing up blank and same message in software update. Thanks for help though appreciated

judge
01-11-14, 01:22
Feed status shown by an icon on http://openvix.co.uk, http://www.world-of-satellite.com & on the box.

scottmcmullan8
01-11-14, 01:25
Feel like an idiot never even noticed that before lol cheere

Larry-G
02-11-14, 18:13
Feel like an idiot never even noticed that before lol cheere

Don't worry about it, the icon on the forum is a relatively new addition, the one on www.openvix.co.uk has been there all along though, but now you know for next time.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk