PDA

View Full Version : W.o.s

Blu-ray
31-10-14, 16:05
Just like to say a big thank you to W.O.S for my new toy Mut@nt HD 2400 was delivered the next day as promised. Fitted hard drive and was up and working within half an hour. LOVE IT.

nsw9154
31-10-14, 17:08
Whats the new receiver like I don't think it will make me change from my LX3 or Duo2 just wondering what your 1st impressions are with it :)

Blu-ray
31-10-14, 17:19
I have had a VU+ DUO & Ultimo, i think it is better than both of them very fast booting, half hour to set including fitting hard drive. Remote not as good as the VU+ DUO, very pleased with it so far just struggling with a few bits and bobs to set up how I like it.

gillms1
31-10-14, 17:59
I was very impressed with the remote control actually! But not using it as I use a Logitech Harmony Ultimate. How was fitting the hard drive? you just need the screws included in the box? Does it take either a 2.5" and a 3.5" drive? (I haven't opened mine up yet to take a look!).

Overall I'm very please with the box, lightning fast! Had a couple of issues with my soft cams to begin with, but these seemed to have been ironed out by using mgcamd 1.35a from the feeds and using the correct mg_cfg file.

Have tried the transcoding at 720p, results don't seem too great, but streaming is great quality!

Blu-ray
31-10-14, 18:02
I was very impressed with the remote control actually! But not using it as I use a Logitech Harmony Ultimate. How was fitting the hard drive? you just need the screws included in the box? Does it take either a 2.5" and a 3.5" drive? (I haven't opened mine up yet to take a look!).

Overall I'm very please with the box, lightning fast! Had a couple of issues with my soft cams to begin with, but these seemed to have been ironed out by using mgcamd 1.35a from the feeds and using the correct mg_cfg file.

Have tried the transcoding at 720p, results don't seem too great, but streaming is great quality! 4 screws in the box, will only take 2.5 hd just clip it into connector easy.

nsw9154
31-10-14, 19:51
I noticed in the specs that it only took a 2.5"HD, I do a lot of recording so I have a 3gig 3.5"HD in my Duo2 and currently have 2.11gig free after Deleting 35gig of Football :eek: :D