PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] No Hotkey Menu / Button Setup with Skin Magic-HD-Night since build 70

snoopy2013
30-10-14, 09:24
Hi,

after updating to build 70, there is no Hotkey-Menu / Button Setup anymore with skin "Magic-HD-Night" (after push menu point "Hotkey" there comes nothing / only a empty Screen). With standard skin "Vix-HD-Night" all is there, as it should be ... :confused:

Any idea, what I have to change in skin.xml from skin "Magic-HD-Night" that all works again?

Regards

cowst
30-10-14, 20:40
exactly my problem, but i realized after a mediaportal crash with mymetrix and i thought the issue was somewhere else, so i updated and then i saw the missing menu :)
i hope the regression will be fixed on next updates...

Delagroov
31-10-14, 09:03
Seems that update of Magic-HD-NightN/oire went wrong in bld 70

There are already several reports, but if you update it will be fine okay

snoopy2013
01-11-14, 15:44
Hi,

now with build 71 , menu button setup is "back", but I still can not to anything, because i can not scroll in the button list ...

Also if i push a button as it is suggest in the text beside nothing happens!

Can anybody help?

Delagroov
01-11-14, 16:51
Hi Snoopy

The plugin has been enhanced and designed to function this way , so scrolling is not possible anymore.

Instead you can use the button of RC you want to change to get to the button you want to change...
That should work normally

Btw to be clear..it is not skin related...

snoopy2013
02-11-14, 10:19
Hi Delagroov,

than`s for your advice.

Just for info, it was my own mistake: I have used a "personal" keymap which I had copy to image after each update.

Now I have flash a backup and update and then didn`t copy my personal keymap and all works perfect.

Regards

PS:
Thank`s a lot for your very beautiful skin!!!

Delagroov
02-11-14, 10:28
Thanks for the feedback

Glad it is workin now for you