PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] EPG Search issue

mruphillgard
30-10-14, 02:48
Just flashed to Apollo 70 and now when trying to do an EPG Search, I'm getting the following error.
"The EPGSearch plugin is not installed! Please install it."

mruphillgard
30-10-14, 11:10
Just flashed to Apollo 70 and now when trying to do an EPG Search, I'm getting the following error.
"The EPGSearch plugin is not installed! Please install it."

I have just noticed that IMDB Search is also complaining that it's not installed.

LbCwby
30-10-14, 22:59
is this Openvix or OpenvixHD ?
If the latter, I seem to have read somewhere that the HD version has an issue, as not all "normal" Openvix programs can be used in there.

judge
30-10-14, 23:48
Confirmed & bug report opened.
Thanks for reporting.

rossi2000
30-10-14, 23:50
openvixhd uses a new 1080 branch for plugins so i removed aload of them for compatiblity reasons and started again.
will add this one back in

thx

rossi2000
31-10-14, 01:09
fixed for next build

rico_3000
01-11-14, 21:59
Hi sorry to hack this post :)
but im about to replace my tm twin with a gigablue hd quad +
i read in the post http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38392-OpenViX-Apollo-Release-Thread
that the cross EPG was a Known issue

has this been fixed on the appolo 0.71?

Stanman
02-11-14, 07:53
No you can't use this on TM. Best bet is to email TM to get them to enable Frame buffer support.

rico_3000
02-11-14, 09:04
No you can't use this on TM. Best bet is to email TM to get them to enable Frame buffer support.

I want to use it on the gigablue hd quad plus
Just wonder if the crossepg issue was fixe on the latest update

judge
02-11-14, 10:07
I want to use it on the gigablue hd quad plus
Just wonder if the crossepg issue was fixe on the latest update
What CrossEPG issue?

rico_3000
02-11-14, 10:53
What CrossEPG issue?

It says on this post " http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38392-OpenViX-Apollo-Release-Thread "

"

Crossepg bug when running XEPGDB and XMLTV within CrossEPG. The software will not successfully download data from these sources due to incompatibility of CrossEPG and newer libraries within OE2.
"

Larry-G
02-11-14, 17:25
It says on this post " http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38392-OpenViX-Apollo-Release-Thread "

"

Crossepg bug when running XEPGDB and XMLTV within CrossEPG. The software will not successfully download data from these sources due to incompatibility of CrossEPG and newer libraries within OE2.
"

That was fixed ages ago, for sky uk and the ViX images there is no better option than CrossEPG to download your EPG.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

rico_3000
02-11-14, 20:02
That was fixed ages ago, for sky uk and the ViX images there is no better option than CrossEPG to download your EPG.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply :)
I was using crossepg on my tm twin but for some reason doesn't anynore , and because I now want to run quad tunner I'm buyin the gigablue hd quad+ and run vix
Just need to read more about this image :)