PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Feeds are down for Maintenace

tandaman
29-10-14, 16:32
Hi lads I got a new Vu Duo from sponsors today. Latest VIX image which is Build 70....Cant download any plugins or when I go to software update it says its down for maintenace

Larry-G
29-10-14, 16:35
Hi lads I got a new Vu Duo from sponsors today. Latest VIX image which is Build 70....Cant download any plugins or when I go to software update it says its down for maintenace

The feeds are currently updating, as per the announcement Sicilian posted earlier.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

romdut
29-10-14, 17:46
The feeds are currently updating, as per the announcement Sicilian posted earlier.

Same issue here also, had to reflash box, hopefully back online soon

Larry-G
29-10-14, 17:52
come one people, you dont need to post on the forum every single time you get the feeds are down for maintenance message.

Sicilian made a announcement specificially about this at 14:54 this afternoon

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40798-IMPORTANT!-Please-read-regards-Openvix-download-centre-and-feeds&p=321585&viewfull=1#post321585

plus there is a visual notification on the forum it self about the feeds status.

That big amber / orange globe rite there on the first page of the forum says FEEDS STATUS "OpenViX updating".

Sicilian
29-10-14, 17:53
Status is also on Openvix.co.uk

tandaman
29-10-14, 18:09
MMMMMM Sorry lads

DaMacFunkin
29-10-14, 18:13
Scratch that, see we have a new post.

dfssat
29-10-14, 18:29
Hi, I've just flashed the latest version on Apollo.070 onto my tm twin but feeds aren't working.
It's like its timing out before it's loading them if that makes any sense.
Any help please? And thankyou

Larry-G
29-10-14, 18:36
The feeds are currently being uploaded, a process which takes time due to the amount of receivers supported which all have their own individual feeds. Sicilian made a announcement about this earlier.

badSector
07-11-14, 23:05
Are the feeds down or do I have some problem with new flush?

bbbuk
07-11-14, 23:23
It's down for me too on apollo 74. No problem, i'll check back either later or tomorrow.

Larry-G
07-11-14, 23:41
guys please read post number 4 in this thread then check the forum front page or www.openvix.co.uk and you will see why.

judge
08-11-14, 00:20
come one people, you dont need to post on the forum every single time you get the feeds are down for maintenance message.
EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Pity we can't play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

on boxes when the feeds are being updated...

bbbuk
08-11-14, 10:25
I have to admit I hadn't read this whole thread, just saw the last poster (before me) so I didn't know about the colour status on the website but I didn't get any message on box about feeds being down! In fact, it was a blank screen