PDA

View Full Version : christmas_past posts

Christmas_Past
27-10-14, 20:22
I can sympathise with the thread starter. I bought a vu+duo last week and it arrived with the latest Vix image. So I try to set it up and go round in a few circles.....try putting BH in ....re-flash and start again.....at some point a gremlin appears so I factory reset......then find autobouquets and autobouquets maker missing from the
the apps list.
On the occasions that this box works partially, I can see that the picture stream is superior to the so-called inferior box I used before.
All the time the user is put off asking questions because of the response that is afforded the unfortunate sap who presents his question without his inside leg measurement.

Come on peeps......loosen up.

Anyone point me in the direction of finding the ipk needed for download, etc etc?

Rob van der Does
27-10-14, 22:07
I read your post 3 times and I still have no idea what you're asking.

Christmas_Past
27-10-14, 23:56
3 Times?....thank you.

I have a box that's all over the place.
I cant seem to find an image that will install with autobouquets and maker on board.......or did I install that myself, perhaps unwittingly.

I've been close, with process as far as I can follow from previous Samaritan attempts, but most were written years ago and hence loads of the links are dead end relasting to old builds.

I know the rules and am hoping someone can answer these legit questions.

judge
28-10-14, 00:05
3 Times?....thank you.

I cant seem to find an image that will install with autobouquets and maker on board.......or did I install that myself, perhaps unwittingly.

I've been close, with process as far as I can follow from previous Samaritan attempts, but most were written years ago and hence loads of the links are dead end relasting to old builds.

Unfortunately, that post doesn't make things any clearer.
No idea what you're asking either.

Christmas_Past
28-10-14, 01:03
3 Times?....thank you.

judge
28-10-14, 01:07
3 Times?....thank you.

What's 'maker on board' & 'Samaritan attempts', terms for features seem to be getting misunderstood at this stage.

abu baniaz
28-10-14, 01:08
@Christmas_Past please do not hijack threads. I shall be moving your posts to a different thread.

Larry-G
28-10-14, 01:09
3 Times?....thank you.

AutoBouquetsMaker is a ViX creation, It is only found by default in the ViX image and sometimes in some of the other OE-Alliance images, certainly not in Black hole. ABM has only been around for about 18 months so the comment about following samaritan attempts from years ago is misleading or referencing a totally different issue.

you need to be more clear in exactly what you are trying to achieve, with which receiver and which image, because rite now your posts are quite cryptic and wont get you a lot of help when people have to decipher what you are trying to say before they can even try to offer help.

abu baniaz
28-10-14, 01:14
I have moved your posts to this thread.

As above, post excatly what you are trying to do, what image, what you have tried etc. Nobody here can read minds. Plenty of people to help, but have to understand your situation