PDA

View Full Version : Engima 2 - Samsung SMART TV Streaming app

Pages : 1 [2]

pembo
05-01-15, 23:58
forgot to mention in the edit above - the play button should work on this build in place of the enter key, but I'd appreciate you testing the enter key.
Again - this is something I can't recreate on my E or F series TVs or the 2014 emulator so it's most irritating!

gvsb
06-01-15, 00:15
Enter key works, well done!!
With legacy player I get the attached error on some channels and infinite spinning circle on others, same behaviour on same Channels for default and legacy as I had before.

pembo
06-01-15, 00:22
try changing to transcode if your box is capable of this for the legacy player and see what you get then.

Can you try:

http://10.0.0.205:8001/1:0:1:12C:64:212C:1F0000:0:0:0:
in a browser and see what happens.

I'll whizz out v5.2 full if this fixes the enter key then!
That's progression!

gvsb
06-01-15, 00:38
My box uses 8001 port for both normal and transcoded streams so transcoding has not worked for me on e2stream

the url works ok on firefox on my laptop, on ie11 it downloads the stream as it was a file without playing it

pembo
06-01-15, 00:42
You don't have a transcoding capable box then I guess?
Can't be on the same port.

No authentication requests/etc when you try and download the stream?

pembo
06-01-15, 00:54
E2Stream v5.2 is now available to download from here:

http://www.pembo.co.uk/e2stream/e2stream-download/

Change log:

v5.2 – 05/01/2015
* Fixed 'Enter' button on H-Series TVs

v5.1 – 04/01/2015
* Fixed Audio Class issues with C/D Series preventing input of
IP on startup.

gvsb
06-01-15, 01:01
Box has the same hardware with duo2, Broadcom 7424. It does hardware transcoding and I use it a lot outside my LAN.
It used to be port 8002 for transcoding and then they have changed both to 8001 as far as I can tell.

Not sure what you mean by authentication requests I'm afraid

pembo
06-01-15, 01:10
you can see the transcoding port in the plugin menu.
Re authentication - It doesn't prompt you for a username/password?

Might be worthwhile backing up your image and settings on the e2 box, then updating with the latest stable build, not restoring settings, set up the tuners and ABM, plus your cam settings for your card, and then give it a try again before you setup anything else. If it doesn't work still, just flash your image and settings back again and you've lost nothing by trying.

I've had confirmation from people with a duo2 that they can stream encrypted channels over on the german vu+ forums, and some of those had H-Series TVs.

gvsb
06-01-15, 15:12
Transcoding menu looks like this and i can verify that my box Golden Interstar Xpeed LX3 and quite a few other E2 boxes use port 8001 for both normal and transcoded streams.

There is no authentication for webif.

Will try fresh install although the fact that i have identical behaviour on my secondary E2 box that runs openpli4 tends to suggest that the problem lies with the TV.

stilts
06-01-15, 23:34
This is what I see when I go to advanced settings and I can't change it. It seems it is using the default to play streams though.

Should I reset the TV to factory settings and try again?
Should I return it and get a new one from another shop?
I am desperate to make your app work and it is very demoralising the fact that I seem to be the only one with these weird issues

My TV is ue32h5500 running latest software version 2130

Hi gvsb,

I've got version 3.8 running just fine on my UE32H5500, TV software is up to date (also running on an UE32H4510) - both work brilliantly.

Maybe see if you can download version 3.8 to see how that works for you?

Cheers,

stilts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pembo
06-01-15, 23:36
3.8 vs 5.2 won't make any difference.
Following an extensive debugging session with gvsb, I'm pretty sure this is now related to the multi-transcoding plugin, and I need to make a few changes to support this. For some reason the audio stream isn't always streamed correctly.

I've put in better error handling, and am currently testing/making changes to handle this.

stilts
06-01-15, 23:38
Okay, no worries pembo.

Great work BTW!

gvsb
06-01-15, 23:52
i can confirm that there is huge progress, some of the channels that were not working are now working and some others work but without the audio

can't thank you enough for your work Pembo

to be honest, if only just out of curiosity i would not mind trying version 3.8 if somebody can send it to me

gvsb
07-01-15, 21:28
Tried v3.8, encrypted channels do not work with my box

m1nz
08-01-15, 14:06
Hi Pembo,

I can confirm enter button now works on H TV on version 5.2

stilts
08-01-15, 20:28
Ive updated both mine too to v5.2, enter button working on both, now and next/scrolling/navigating also seems more responsive.

Cheers!

pembo
09-01-15, 23:57
v5.3 is now available to download from here:

Change log

v5.3 - 09/01/2015
* Moved transcode to settings screen
* Added 'multi-transcoder' settings to the advanced settings
screen for those receivers that use this. Note:
- On enabling multi-transcode it disables the default
transcode mechanism as it's not relevant
- Doesn't apply to recordings as this is a different e2 api
* Fixed(hopefully?) return button for H-Series TVs to enable
the exit dialog, and return to exit from full screen player.
* Fixed advanced/parental settings to return to the settings
screen rather than back to the main screen
* Made Rewind button delete a character on number entry in
settings/advanced settings screen
* Following resolution of enter issue in v5.2, changed the help
bar to reference the enter button now.
* Improved error handling on some network/stream communications

sigpark
10-01-15, 18:31
Hi pembo,

All good with the F + H series. I noted you had put up a debug version, so I have provided you the screen shots on the D series using the legacy player for streaming, which fails and transcoding which works. Hope this helps your endeavours.

Streaming which fails with "Network Interference" and [device apis (19)]:NETWORK_ERR

Transcoding which works

pembo
11-01-15, 11:16
Thanks sigpark. We might be running out of options on the D-Series unfortunately and a transcoded stream through the legacy player might be the only option. Although the error says 'NETWORK_ERR' I wouldn't read too much into that, and I suspect there's some limitation in the D-Series APIs that are giving a problem that's being masked. The 'deviceapis' isn't my code, it's Samsung libraries.

sigpark
11-01-15, 14:23
The 'deviceapis' isn't my code, it's Samsung libraries.

Thanks pembo. I was wondering if you have seen the Samsung Device API Guide (http://freethetv2011.s3.amazonaws.com/DeviceAPI_Guide%5BV2.20%5D%5B1%5D.pdf) - section 3.13 has the PLAYER functions. If you had the time and wanted to I would be happy to run some debug modules to try and identify at what point this "Network Interference" error is happening. It does seem common if you search the internet, and indeed as an app - I think it was Plex - updated on the Smart Hub the other day I saw the error pop up and it subsequently went away.

Either way no worries, the app is a great job as it is. BTW, did any of your previous versions of E2stream work on the D series?

redbellied
12-01-15, 00:02
Just came across this app now. Have the h series TV. The recordings work fine and the channel list loads in quickly and shows EPG. When I try to load a channel, it shows any error of "not found here". It works fine from the laptop and phone streaming channels.

pembo
12-01-15, 07:30
Just came across this app now. Have the h series TV. The recordings work fine and the channel list loads in quickly and shows EPG. When I try to load a channel, it shows any error of "not found here". It works fine from the laptop and phone streaming channels.

You need to make sure that
a) The streaming port is 8001, or changed in the smart tv app to match
b) You don't have stream authentication turned on.

Can you confirm both of those things?

redbellied
12-01-15, 09:39
Thanks ,the above settings are set up correctly I think, I will double check this evening. I loaded a few channels in the end, I changed it to legacy player in the app settings. Also I remembered that I had switched to WiFi from a home plug on the TV. I will change back to homeplug later and see how I get on.

redbellied
13-01-15, 22:14
Hooked up the TV to a home plug but I mostly get spinning wheel then network not available. It works fine on phone and laptop. The box is a vu solo 2 on blackhole image.

pembo
17-01-15, 18:11
E2Stream v5.4 is now available to download here:

Change log

v5.4 - 17/01/2015
* Added now/next description when in full screen mode. To
show press the 'info' button when the info bar is showing.
The info bar has a 6 second timeout and will hide after
this timeout unless you show now/next detail which cancels
the timeout.
* Moved alert bar, audio bar and changed z-index
* Changed z-index on volume/mute OSD.
* Altered debug view to highlight the more important log
messages ('tools' button).
* Separated CSS into separate files for ease of change

pembo
17-01-15, 22:04
@redbellied - not really sure what the issue is. Works fine for many people from the H-series TV, so it has to be something in your configuration on the solo or in BlackHole.

Basically the apps needs
a) OpenWebIf running on port 80
b) OpenWebIf NOT to have authentication enabled
c) Streams on port 8001/8002 but can be changed and NOT to have authentication enabled

The app queries open webIf to get the channels list, which must be working as you can see the list

From this list, it pulls the service id, then to stream it connects to
http://<ip>:<stream port>/<service id>

If at any point an authentication challenge/reponse is issued the app won't work, but again, the fact you saw something work with the legacy player implies this is set correctly as well..

Do you have any unusual plugins/settings/etc that might be affecting the streams?
Are you routing all this locally through local ip addresses/etc?
Is there a lot going on over your network (e.g. many downloads/etc) that might be getting in the way of the stream working?

sigpark
18-01-15, 14:31
Thanks sigpark. We might be running out of options on the D-Series unfortunately and a transcoded stream through the legacy player might be the only option. Although the error says 'NETWORK_ERR' I wouldn't read too much into that, and I suspect there's some limitation in the D-Series APIs that are giving a problem that's being masked. The 'deviceapis' isn't my code, it's Samsung libraries.

Small bit more info. I have tried to play "recordings" and I get exactly the same error. Recordings are .TS - transport stream. If I place movie files in the recordings folder of E2 box - .avi container with differing sound tracks and encoding - all .avi files stream without issue! (.mkv do not play) and of course without the network error.

I am guessing that perhaps there may be a problem with .TS - not sure what the player stream is for channels, but on a computer webif sends a .m3u playlist. Anyway, just a little more info - not expecting anything to come of it.

pembo
18-01-15, 22:54
Sigpark - definitely sounds like an issue with the D-Series and codec support then.
The .m3u just contains a .TS stream link within it.

Here's a couple of examples of the formats that I've seen:

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps [Video]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 192kbps [Audio]
Subtitle [Subtitle]

Video: MPEG2 Video 544x576 (16:9) 25fps [Video]
Audio: MPEG Audio 48000Hz stereo 192kbps [Audio]

Obviously those are HD and SD streams. I can only assume the D-Series struggles with the contents within the .TS container

Out of interest - have you tried non HD channels?

The non-HD stream ia sabout as standard as you can get for DVB transmissions from what I know!
I might have to take a look at the stream in a bit more detail... however there would be very little I could do short of recommend transcoding and playing around with the transcoder settings to get the best quality stream.

redbellied
19-01-15, 19:17
@redbellied - not really sure what the issue is. Works fine for many people from the H-series TV, so it has to be something in your configuration on the solo or in BlackHole.

Basically the apps needs
a) OpenWebIf running on port 80
b) OpenWebIf NOT to have authentication enabled
c) Streams on port 8001/8002 but can be changed and NOT to have authentication enabled

The app queries open webIf to get the channels list, which must be working as you can see the list

From this list, it pulls the service id, then to stream it connects to
http://<ip>:<stream port>/<service id>

If at any point an authentication challenge/reponse is issued the app won't work, but again, the fact you saw something work with the legacy player implies this is set correctly as well..

Do you have any unusual plugins/settings/etc that might be affecting the streams?
Are you routing all this locally through local ip addresses/etc?
Is there a lot going on over your network (e.g. many downloads/etc) that might be getting in the way of the stream working?
If I try the default player I get an error with an x. Then I had some success with the legacy player where the odd channel would load. The recordings played perfectly no issue on that side. The solo2_is wired directly to the router using gigabit ethernet, the TV is connected by homeplugs to the network all using local IP addresses. I wasn't downloading at the time and I have tried it when there wasn't much activity on the network. I have updated blackhole to the newest version but still the same.

pembo
19-01-15, 20:14
redbellied - can you press 'tools' on your remote to turn on debug, and then try to play a channel and report back what shows?

sigpark
19-01-15, 21:37
Out of interest - have you tried non HD channels?

pembo - unfortunately I have tried SD stream - BBC SD is my standard test, and I have tried many channels! I did find it interesting that the .TS stream did not work, neither did an x264 .mkv file that I tried to play!

I was successful with tests on a few different audio tracks (mp3 + ac3) in avi containers that all worked - let me spin up a copy of virtualdub and see what the video properties of the avi files are and I will post back.

pembo
19-01-15, 21:52
E2Stream v5.5 has been released and can be downloaded from the normal location

change log

* Updated return button to also cancel infobar when active
* Added last channel/bouquet cache to store last active
channel/bouquet to enable further functionality
* Added '### Last Active Bouquet' as an option to the startup
bouquet choice so that the app can startup in the bouquet
you last browsed from the previous run of E2Stream.

pembo
19-01-15, 22:34
pembo - unfortunately I have tried SD stream - BBC SD is my standard test, and I have tried many channels! I did find it interesting that the .TS stream did not work, neither did an x264 .mkv file that I tried to play!

I was successful with tests on a few different audio tracks (mp3 + ac3) in avi containers that all worked - let me spin up a copy of virtualdub and see what the video properties of the avi files are and I will post back.

I'm not surprised the MKV container file didn't play - I had limited success with these through DLNA on early TVs, however the TS really should play as it's not any different than a standard DVB signal unless something weird is going on with the stream from the e2 box.

redbellied
24-01-15, 13:51
redbellied - can you press 'tools' on your remote to turn on debug, and then try to play a channel and report back what shows?

I will try this later, thanks

redbellied
26-01-15, 22:06
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/26/2b772ad56f26bc278c19821d5abda8cb.jpg tried this on BBC 1, cheers

pembo
26-01-15, 22:31
Looks like you've got the 'legacy player' option set. Change to default player, try again and post the debug please.

It also shows "Playing: null" which doesn't look good and might mean it's having trouble parsing the response from openwebif.
Can you put this in a browser:

http://<ip addres>/web/getallservices

Save the results and then pm me or email me them.

Thanks

pembo
26-01-15, 23:22
E2Stream v5.6 is now available to download from the usual location

Change log

* Resolved issue with return button and infobar cancel
* Resolved issue with now/next detail showing when constant
buffering occurs
* Moved the 'buffering' text just slightly to make it more
visible
* Removed redundant code for infobar in preparation for
coming changes
* Extended debug view to fill the pane with lines
* Reduced font-size in NOW/NEXT detail and stopped text from
overflowing the container

redbellied
27-01-15, 21:19
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/27/dc69ab34fffcc3b79b76ba038b784221.jpg

I sent your other request by pm, thanks for your help.

pembo
28-01-15, 00:08
There's something not right with the URL to the stream still - it's mixing in the channel name and id together and doesn't look right.
I didn't get your PM, so I dropped you my email address via pm

redbellied
28-01-15, 11:18
Thanks, I will send later by email

pembo
07-02-15, 08:36
E2Stream v6.0 has been released.
This is a major release and adds now/next channel browsing and selection during streaming.

v6.0 can be downloaded from here:

Change log

v6.0 - 07/02/2015
* Up/Down arrows buttons whilst whilst watching a channel
now allow you to browse now/next for the channels in the
currently active bouquet
* Whilst browsing now/next 'enter' will select and tune the
current channel.
* Fixed info-bar display on pause
* Up/Down arrow buttons also display the info bar now

v5.7 – 30/01/2015
* Fixed issue with empty recordings list causing errors
* URL Encoded service id for those people who have unusual
service id values

sigpark
07-02-15, 12:21
Anybody with a Samsung Smart TV should definitely try this app of pembo. It really does give you very stable multi-room without the need for a receiver or external open webif cabable device attached to a second Samsung TV. Thanks!!:cool:

sigpark
07-02-15, 14:29
I'm not surprised the MKV container file didn't play - I had limited success with these through DLNA on early TVs, however the TS really should play as it's not any different than a standard DVB signal unless something weird is going on with the stream from the e2 box.

@pembo - regarding the D series, I decided to try and do a little more validation on the transport stream (.ts), which I believe is the open-webif feed. I took one of my ViX recordings, and loaded into my Plex library! BTW the E2 box is a genuine Solo 2 from the sponsor with ViX up-to-date image.

Guess what - I get an Network Error! on the D series using the Plex Smart TV app when I "direct play"! Noteworthy is of course Plex Smart App is happy to play the .ts recording on the F and H series Samsung TV's. Interestingly, Plex does indeed "direct play" .mkv files on the D series.

So, this is beginning to look a little more like a problem with .ts files I think? Just a little more info on the whole thing, but for now I ain't holding my breath. Thanks for the great app.

pembo
15-02-15, 09:32
E2Stream v6.1 has been released and can be downloaded from here:

Change log:

v6.1 - 15/02/2015
* Resolved channel up/down button issue when streaming a
channel

pembo
22-03-15, 15:01
E2Stream v6.3 has now been released and can be downloaded from here:

Change log:

v6.3 - 22/03/2015
* Added option in installer to download the app as a zip for installation from other software

v6.2 - 22/03/2015
* Moved source to github and updated build processes to use github
* Corrected positional issue of title text on the now/next detail infobar

Source location for those interested can be foud here:

https://github.com/dpembo/e2stream
https://github.com/dpembo/e2stream-installer

If anybody does want to build this themselves, I'll be putting up a tutorial at some point of how to setup the build process in Jenkins CI.

pembo
25-05-15, 22:06
E2Stream v6.5 has now been released and can be downloaded from here:

Change log:

v6.5 - 25/05/2015
* Implemented fix to avoid error on movie list items
with no description (not normally E2 recordings!)

* Changed recordings/movie playback to honour the
transcoding settings that are set in the settings menu
to allow for playback of recordings using the
transcoder if needed.

finbarr
26-05-15, 13:54
Hi pembo,

Can you tell me what API you are using to resolve the picons for each channel? Is there a REST request for that?

Cheers
Finbarr

finbarr
26-05-15, 13:55
Oh and thanks for adding transcoded recordings! Ill give that a go tonight!

pembo
26-05-15, 19:52
Hi pembo,

Can you tell me what API you are using to resolve the picons for each channel? Is there a REST request for that?

Cheers
Finbarr

There's no REST request unfortunately as far as I'm aware. I check for a service name picon for the channel, and then a service Id picon if the name one doesn't exist. To avoid many unnecessary/failed requests and for performance, I do this only for the first channel in the first bouquet, then use that decision as a basis to pull all the other picons.

The URL to access the picon is:
http://<ip>/picon/bbconehd.png

Where the filename is normalised lower case ascii, * replaced with star, & replaced with and, + replaced with plus

or same but URL for a service id icon, with : replaced by _

Service list comes from a REST call (name/id)

finbarr
26-05-15, 20:09
Ah right. I was afraid I would have to revert to that. I'm working on integration with Home-Assistant.
https://home-assistant.io

pembo
26-05-15, 20:19
thanks that looks cool... I've got Lightwave RF sockets/swtiches at home that I've done my own automation software for... might look at this and see if it's worth investing the time into :)

m1nz
01-06-15, 20:58
Hi pembo. I have noticed some times you don't get the audio but the stream it fine. Using on UE40H6410 TV. Happens on both TV's I have

pembo
01-06-15, 21:16
Hi pembo. I have noticed some times you don't get the audio but the stream it fine. Using on UE40H6410 TV. Happens on both TV's I have

on any particular channel? Probably not a lot I can do, but can investigate.

m1nz
03-06-15, 22:23

on Discovery. I tried three times and same issue. What I did was I when to bbc1 which I got audio and changed channel to discovery for it to work

sigpark
04-06-15, 23:16

May be a bit of a "red herring" BUT when I have used a plugin for Plex and the open-webif interface I did notice some "inconsistencies" with the audio channel that was forwarded with the picture. Can't remember too much, but the config file for the Plex plug-in had a parameter for audio, and at times it did try to get AC3 over PCM or the track for visually impaired? Possibly something to check out. Sorry a bit vague.

@m1nz - have you tried setting your preferred audio selection in the Auto Language system settings on ViX? Have you also tried ensuring that "downmix" is set for the various digital audio formats in AV settings - it might just help eliminate some things?

pembo
04-06-15, 23:36
e2stream suffers from this also - at times you might get the narrator audio channel, and worse still - it can't detect other audio channels on the stream itself sometimes meaning you're stuck with the narrator chatting away during the quiet periods. Great for the visually impaired, but annoying for those not. When more than one audio channel is detected, you can press the red 'a' button on the remote to change the audio channel.

Might investigate the plex plugin a little :)

m1nz
07-06-15, 21:42
I am not using Plex plug

pembo
07-06-15, 21:49
I'm looking into this, though it might be a little while as my dev env is in flux since I installed the tizen sdk to look to port this over to the latest version, and this broke my older SDK, so I'm rebuilding this right now...

m1nz
09-06-15, 20:40
let me know if you find anything. happy to test

mackinovic
12-08-15, 12:11
Hi Im running a miraclebox with vixhades installed and have a Samsung ue32f4500 tv. All channels stream through openwebif fine but can only watch freeview channels through e2stream, when trying to watch an encrypted channel the debug window shows

player state is :1
Error, Player Error Name: UnknownError
Error, Player Error Mesg:: An unknown error has occurred
Warn, Cancelling the stream playback

Any ideas?

DaMacFunkin
12-08-15, 12:20
Cccam by any chance?

mackinovic
12-08-15, 12:55
yes indeed :confused:

pembo
12-08-15, 19:56
Is descramble http streams enabled in the 'customize' menu?

mackinovic
12-08-15, 20:26
yeah descramble is set to yes. tried it with both haha.

pembo
12-08-15, 21:03
you on the latest version of cccam? if not upgrade it.

mackinovic
12-08-15, 22:07
Yes Iam on 2.3.0 but also tried 2.2.1 with the same result..

pembo
12-08-15, 22:31
and what happens if you use a pc through openwebif and try to stream an encrypted channel?

mackinovic
12-08-15, 22:37
it works fine through openwebif on every channel sd and hd.

djkross
13-08-15, 15:07
anyone got this working on a Samsung UE32J5500A?

mackinovic
13-08-15, 16:16
Now tried factory reset on tv, reflashed box and using mgcamd all with the same results.

pembo
13-08-15, 19:49
it won't be the TV - when you reflashed the box did you restore your settings or did you try it before a restore?

pembo
13-08-15, 19:51
anyone got this working on a Samsung UE32J5500A?

The J series is one of the newer Tizen models I believe therefore I don't think it will work right now.
I'm currently working on getting this built using the new Tizen SDK.

djkross
13-08-15, 20:12
The J series is one of the newer Tizen models I believe therefore I don't think it will work right now.
I'm currently working on getting this built using the new Tizen SDK.

Yeah it's this years model, doesn't matter if it works or not just wanted to test it as I have a tower pc linked to tv and use openwebif. Thanks for the reply

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mackinovic
13-08-15, 20:13
I didn't do a restore just reflashed and did all my settings again manually, could it be the vix hades image i could try a different image if that makes any difference?

mackinovic
31-08-15, 11:07
Ok just an update tried flashing the miraclebox with openatv vix and a couple of others all with the same results, So thought id try and plug in an old dm800 and it worked fine on all channels straight away...could it be this pertcualr miraclebox the hd mini plus?

m1nz
02-11-15, 23:07
on Discovery. I tried three times and same issue. What I did was I when to bbc1 which I got audio and changed channel to discovery for it to work

Hi Pembo,

This having the issue. Did you see if you can debug this issue. Also are you going to do any more development on the plugin

user68
14-11-15, 14:23
Has anyone else come across problems with VIX 3.2.021 and E2Stream 6.5? I flashed VIX 3.2.021 this week and ever since, E2Stream hasn't been able to connect. I have Open Webif enabled, on port 80 with HTTP Authentication set to no, as always. In fact, all settings are as they always have been pre 021. There's no obvious reason why E2Stream shouldn't connect. Are there any known issues?

pembo
15-11-15, 17:01
Have you tried streaming through openwebif to check it works?
I need to update my box - I'm a little behind due to heavy working patterns right now!

user68
15-11-15, 17:56
Hi Pembo, I've checked Open Webif and it does stream normally

m1nz
01-02-16, 22:31
Hi Pembo,

Did you have a look at the at the audio issue on both discovery channel. It only happens to these channels

djkross
01-02-16, 23:01
Has anyone else come across problems with VIX 3.2.021 and E2Stream 6.5? I flashed VIX 3.2.021 this week and ever since, E2Stream hasn't been able to connect. I have Open Webif enabled, on port 80 with HTTP Authentication set to no, as always. In fact, all settings are as they always have been pre 021. There's no obvious reason why E2Stream shouldn't connect. Are there any known issues?

Yes are you using ABM e2 plugin from feeds? If so I had same problem, use built in AB

thedogshongers
26-02-16, 20:41
Hi Pembo,I cannot enable 'develop' on my Samsung 5 series tv,any help would be great,cheers:):D

adeenreds
04-03-16, 14:47
Any news on Samsung j series yet
Thanks

DaMacFunkin
04-03-16, 14:57
Probably not seeing as they are not android based, they run Samsungs own Tizen.