PDA

View Full Version : Need some help after 2 week test

DeaTH
27-11-10, 11:34
Hey guyz!
thank for ur perfect image.
some questions!
i use vu+ hd skin and vix 1.2
1-when i go to media player green screen come and restart.

2-another question i mount my notebook HDD with cifs mount and it worked great but i cant work with Network browser and network browser never find my shared server.

3-Imdb plug-in does not work

4-would u please add last version of subtitle player compatible for vix?

5-how can i change the welcome screen i mean black screen with 2 white guys because im using plasma tv and it makes burn in problem in future

6-would u please add last version of cross epg in plugin menu? because i heard its perfect

7-have u plan to add some hd skin compatible with vix in future?

8-i installed sub.2 plugin and it works great with language.2 addon but is there a way to choose second language instead of first?
because when i set second language to english in sky italia i have problem.
because the second language in sky italia is enlish but show as undetermined language
and never choose the second lang.

sorry too many questions
thank again for VIX

Maxwell
27-11-10, 12:24
Hey guyz!
thank for ur perfect image.
some questions!
i use vu+ hd skin and vix 1.2
1-when i go to media player green screen come and restart.

2-another question i mount my notebook HDD with cifs mount and it worked great but i cant work with Network browser and network browser never find my shared server.

3-Imdb plug-in does not work

4-would u please add last version of subtitle player compatible for vix?

5-how can i change the welcome screen i mean black screen with 2 white guys because im using plasma tv and it makes burn in problem in future

6-would u please add last version of cross epg in plugin menu? because i heard its perfect

7-have u plan to add some hd skin compatible with vix in future?

8-i installed sub.2 plugin and it works great with language.2 addon but is there a way to choose second language instead of first?
because when i set second language to english in sky italia i have problem.
because the second language in sky italia is enlish but show as undetermined language
and never choose the second lang.

sorry too many questions
thank again for VIX

1. Do a software update (you have to do it twice to get all the updates) Menu>setup>software management
2. Which operating system are you using
3. Fixed in next version
4. What do you mean by this, subtitles are working ok already.
5. Look in the bootlogo's section for new logo's and there are several posts on the forum on how to change them
6. Cross epg is already in there Menu>setup>vix
7. Possibly
8. Dont Know

marty
27-11-10, 12:29

It's easy to do but why?
Do you turn yours off all the time by the mains? I've only ever seem mine when doing a reboot or when it's been turned off, both of which I seldom have the need to do :) I just put it in standby when I'm not watching.
For the few secs its there is ain't gonna give you screen burn unless you have a really poor TV!!!!!!

DeaTH
27-11-10, 14:05
thank you for ur replay
4. What do you mean by this, subtitles are working ok already.
subtitle player plugin
2.56 is in plugin list
but version 3.02 released

6. Cross epg is already in there Menu>setup>vix
i know and im using but like subtitle player new version released