PDA

View Full Version : Need advice?

flunky54
25-10-14, 13:25
Hi,

I am a newbie to this forum but I am looking for some advice, I have just returned from Spain and brought back our Ferguson Ariva 102E Box but have somehow lost the USB stick which gave us full Sky subscription. So, I am trying to find another USB stick which will give me back the same, also looking for a unit to give us EPG and recording facility, can anyone suggest the best options?

Thx

Flunky54

goosegog
25-10-14, 13:50
Hi flunky54,click on the Wos shop section to find the unit your after,plenty of choice depending on your needs ie:how many tuners your want and how much you want to spend,totaly lost with the usb stick that gives you a full sub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nsw9154
25-10-14, 16:22
I do not think that you will find a USB stick that will give you a Legal Subscription so I presume that you are talking about issues that we can not talk about on this forum :rolleyes:

flunky54
25-10-14, 17:23
Thanks nsw9154, yes we can't talk about that issue here:nono: but there is a company in norwich where I bought a krptview box a while ago that might help?

Larry-G
25-10-14, 17:34
Sorry but this thread is too close to a rule breach so I'm going to close it. @flunky54 please familiarise your self with the forum rules before creating any more threads.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk