PDA

View Full Version : ViX Italian translation

dax
25-10-14, 11:55
Hi, i'm trying to update the Italian translation for openvix image, It's my first time, don't whip me for errors:D Moreover i don't use some image's features...
The vix-it.po is fully updated (except for errors) and a little bit progress for enigma2-it.po.
Any help by italian guys will be very appreciated
@devs: i don't know if is better to commit the enigma2-it.po file now or waiting for the fully uptaded version. I post the file 'work in progress' for guys who want to collaborate.

dax
25-10-14, 23:52
Update! In my opinion vix-it.po is complete, any advice/disapproval will be appreciated.
I'm working on enigma2-it.po...

Rob van der Does
26-10-14, 07:36
@devs: i don't know if is better to commit the enigma2-it.po file now or waiting for the fully uptaded version. I post the file 'work in progress' for guys who want to collaborate.
Makes not much difference to us. As soon as you post one, it will be uploaded to the repos. Any image build after that, will contain the updated file.
Only thing is: once a new image has been build, you should update your box and grab the latest po's from there to work on.

Anyway: I now uploaded your files, but we just missed the 65 build :(

dax
26-10-14, 11:45
Makes not much difference to us. As soon as you post one, it will be uploaded to the repos. Any image build after that, will contain the updated file.
Only thing is: once a new image has been build, you should update your box and grab the latest po's from there to work on.

Anyway: I now uploaded your files, but we just missed the 65 build :(
Ok, so i continue with work in progress file. No problem for the build 65:thumbsup:

Rob van der Does
26-10-14, 15:12
Any help by italian guys will be very appreciated
So 'Italian guy seeks (hand of) Italian guy'?

Not sure if we should allow this kind of adds :sofahide:

dax
26-10-14, 16:41
So 'Italian guy seeks (hand of) Italian guy'?

Not sure if we should allow this kind of adds :sofahide:
:D Rob, yes it sounds really strange!

skelos
11-12-20, 14:11
Hi all.
I'm Italian and could be happy to help you in correct translationtranlation. ☺
But I need some instruction (like a quick start guide) because I never did this before.

hispanico
27-02-23, 16:17
I see in last release 6.3 that there are a lot of description in English and not in Italian.
Pls tell me how modify your italian langiage to update traslation...and what file I have to download and how to make changes

Thank
Hispa

Huevos
27-02-23, 18:16
Ready the sticky at the top of this forum section.