PDA

View Full Version : Vu duo software problem

Garwside13
25-10-14, 05:27
My Vu Duo box has frozen when rebooting and comes up with a message saying that there is a software issue and to contact you.
The box is not yet a year old, could you please advise as to what I need to do?

On the led screen it says go duo and on the Tv is just on the openvix screen with vid rotating in the top left corner.

Please help

DaMacFunkin
25-10-14, 06:30
If it is still froze you can telnet into the box and issue the reboot command, sometimes this can sort something and nothing but you may need to reflash, get a usb stick and prepare it by formatting it to fat32, then download the latest image for your reciever from openvix.co.uk and extract the vuplus file to the root of the usb stick, insert the stick in the reciever, you now need to power cycle your box, i personally would telnet into the box, log in and issue the reboot command, if you can't do that you will have to chance turning the box off, waiting a few seconds and powering on, now proceed to reflash the box.

s1m0nw
25-10-14, 06:32
My Vu Duo box has frozen when rebooting and comes up with a message saying that there is a software issue and to contact you.
The box is not yet a year old, could you please advise as to what I need to do?

On the led screen it says go duo and on the Tv is just on the openvix screen with vid rotating in the top left corner.

Please help
switch it off leave for a few minutes then switch it back on and report back your findings.

Also I have a duo aswell while it has crashed in the past but never have I seen a message to contact vix or about sodtware issue.

Garwside13
25-10-14, 09:04
Says about an enigma 2 crash. Will try a reflash