PDA

View Full Version : hi guys some help needed

scoot1690
26-11-10, 22:58
got my vu+ duo last week everything working great on a 1.2 mt dish and 0.1 quad lnb
only problem i am having is i am using the vix 1.2 image and vu_hd plus skin but i cannot get the spinning satellite in the top corner even though ive enabled it in system customise any ideas where i am going wrong guys

SLOTH
27-11-10, 00:25
Hi mate
after you changed setting did you restart ?
sloth

silverfox0786
27-11-10, 00:54
if you mean the sat icon that show when you move your dish then that is a known fauld with the vu original image and you will need to go to the vuplus website and report ths as an official bug. the more people that report it the quicker it will be fixed

pooface
27-11-10, 01:31
As silverfox says. This is a bug with official image. If you have it working on any other vu+ image (recent ;)), then let us know :)

scoot1690
27-11-10, 01:31
problem is that it was going before i changed the skin then i changed it back and it hasnt been saw since i am using vix 1.2 image

pooface
27-11-10, 01:35
problem is that it was going before i changed the skin then i changed it back and it hasnt been saw since i am using vix 1.2 image

Which skin were you using?

As stated, it's never been working with the vix image. And stopped working on (iirc) the original 5.0 image. So, I find it highly unlikely you have managed to get it working with the vix image. Would be nice if you did, and can replicate it, but as I said, I would imagine it was an earlier image (i.e. pre 5.0 original image)...