PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] Black screen apollo 55

barry2012
21-10-14, 18:33
I have just done a post on tech-nano-oe when updated apollo 055 screen goes black then gets option off tv to pick HDMI port
out of 3 hdmi ports theres one HDMI port highlighted so it sees the box but when i reboot the box back to normal is there a
problem with the update never happened with any other until apollo 055 Can i also say did try watching a few films on my 3d dvd
as it has netflix no problems using same HDMI

Sicilian
21-10-14, 19:21
Moved to correct section, please do not hijack other peoples threads.

abu baniaz
21-10-14, 19:25
Technomate 7335 cpu receivers and 7356 cpu receivers use different drivers and kernels. Keep out of the TM Nano 2T Super and TM 3T Combo threads for the 7335 issues. Post only in the section relevant to your problems. You are running the risk of getting an infraction for thread spoiling.

barry2012
21-10-14, 21:32
Sorry for entering in wrong section i was thinking of buying a technomate combo 3t
seen same fault on thread by another person i then thought of entering that i have same problem
will keep it in correct place have reflashed to update apollo 062 as there were no green arrow
from vix of updates thanks for ur reply and warning

Sicilian
22-10-14, 06:08
With lack of punctuation your posts are very difficult to understand. Are trying to say that when the Nano selects HDMI your TV goes black? If so test another HDMI port or another TV.

barry2012
22-10-14, 09:13
Do apoligise yeah what happened was after watching the telly screen went black.. on my tv menu it as 3 hdmi ports the hdmi ports that are used are highlighted
it still was high lighted as been used so straight away plugged dvd in with same wire out of box works..will try box with another tv
i have updated to latest image so wait to see if it happens thanks for reply