PDA

View Full Version : Can no longer watch series after an update

Keri-Jane
21-10-14, 13:58
Hi All,

I am new to this and really need some help with my VU+ Duo box. My husband did an update a while ago and ever since we have not been able to watch series. I would really appreciate it if any of you could give me a step by step guide to fix this. Thank you x

Andy_Hazza
21-10-14, 14:34
Hi All,

I am new to this and really need some help with my VU+ Duo box. My husband did an update a while ago and ever since we have not been able to watch series. I would really appreciate it if any of you could give me a step by step guide to fix this. Thank you x

Hiya, What do you mean exactly? You say unable to watch Series? Do you mean you have lost the ability to do a series link like sky (AutoTimer equivalent on ViX image)?

Keri-Jane
22-10-14, 14:07
Hiya, What do you mean exactly? You say unable to watch Series? Do you mean you have lost the ability to do a series link like sky (AutoTimer equivalent on ViX image)?

When I press menu and choose TSmedia then Net TV the next screen gives me 15 different options and I would choose Watchseries and that no longer works.

Sorry for being simple with this, this is definitely not my area of expertise :)

ronand
22-10-14, 14:20
You will have to contact the authors of tsmedia for help on this one as its a closed-source plugin. Due to the dubious nature of this type of viewing, these things dont usually work for a long time.

Lothar2
22-10-14, 14:52
change your Duo to VTI 7.0 Image and test tsmedia with this image. On my Duo2 all tested tsmedia streams ok with VTI 7. Or go back to your last working backup.

Keri-Jane
22-10-14, 14:59
You will have to contact the authors of tsmedia for help on this one as its a closed-source plugin. Due to the dubious nature of this type of viewing, these things dont usually work for a long time.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help x

Keri-Jane
22-10-14, 15:01
Thank you Lother2,

I have no idea how to do the changes, I am below novice when it come to this kind of thing xx