PDA

View Full Version : Softcams

john doe
20-10-14, 20:40
I have softcams 2.2.1, 2.3.0 and 2.1.3 install on my solo2, but noticed that I can only use 2.3.0, especially when I have timers set for recording, caN STILL USE OTHER CAMS BUT CANT RECORD, WITH THEM (sorry about the capitals)

why is this the case? are new softcams coming out or am I missing something?

Larry-G
20-10-14, 20:57
All earlier versions of CCcam still work fine but can no longer decode more than one channel at a time which is why you can not watch one premium channel and record another at the same time. We don't know why this has happened or what caused it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

john doe
20-10-14, 21:00
cheers phoenix. are you going to fix this, if possible?

Larry-G
20-10-14, 21:10
cheers phoenix. are you going to fix this, if possible?
We don't know what has caused it so for now there is no fix, plus CCcam is closed source so if the error lies with the cam it self it's out of our hands.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

judge
20-10-14, 21:19
Why not ust use 2.3.0 available in the plugin feeds?

timofee
22-10-14, 15:25
If you know OScam you can configure it to display any CCcam version you want.

OScam uses an internal CCcam protocol which does recording and watching at the same time (as was previously the case with the earlier CCcam versions)

john doe
22-10-14, 16:22
using 2.3.0 fine, for the moment. Not sure how to setup Oscam.

DaMacFunkin
22-10-14, 17:43
Oscam is boss!

Walt
24-10-14, 09:00
It doesn't take too much to learn. Google and set aside a morning and it'll be running.

Blu-ray
24-10-14, 10:19
using 2.3.0 fine, for the moment. Not sure how to setup Oscam.

Hi, You are not alone, there are few thousand members who don't know how to setup Oscam including me. It would be very very nice if someone would give us learners a quick guide on how to setup Oscam without everyone saying READ THE RULES, GOOGLE IT, we all know it will never happen just saying my bit for the year.

tappari
24-10-14, 10:23
If you know OScam you can configure it to display any CCcam version you want.

OScam uses an internal CCcam protocol which does recording and watching at the same time (as was previously the case with the earlier CCcam versions)
Oscam does not need CCcam. It has both server and client by itself.

garyblas
24-10-14, 12:18
A simple guide is download a Cccam to Oscam converter ( plenty on the web ) then put the files in the following locations

Change oscam permission to 755

DaMacFunkin
24-10-14, 12:54
There is no quick guide to oscam, there are too many parameters to discuss, there are quite a few basic configurations already posted on these forums that even a newbie could edit their own information into, then once up and running all the other goodies can by configured by webif where every parameter links to a wiki page giving a brief piece of information about it, you can't really give this experience it needs to be learned.

timofee
24-10-14, 14:02
Oscam does not need CCcam. It has both server and client by itself.

OScam stole all the work originally developed by CCcam, and then incorporated all the knowledge into OScam. That's not really relevant though, as all you need to know is that OScam works identically to CCcam - it just has a few more features.

tappari
24-10-14, 14:03
A simple guide is download a Cccam to Oscam converter ( plenty on the web ) then put the files in the following locations

Change oscam permission to 755
Please remember that this CCcam is far beyond todays needs. So there is no need for this CCcam. Oscam can hold things better.

tappari
24-10-14, 14:08
OScam stole all the work originally developed by CCcam, and then incorporated all the knowledge into OScam. That's not really relevant though, as all you need to know is that OScam works identically to CCcam - it just has a few more features.
It has so many features that allready died CCcam never could do.

john doe
25-10-14, 08:36
bluray - i totally agree with you, google it does not help as theres tones of C**p on the net. a morning wont do it for me.

barry2012
25-10-14, 08:58
This is what i found hope it help as i never done it

Larry-G
25-10-14, 09:01
please dont post live links to other satellite forums, especially those who ban links to us.

thanks.