PDA

View Full Version : No signal help please?

avni88
20-10-14, 17:08
Hi guys. Im Av. New to this forum and need help.
Two days ago i didnt get any signal and could not find any while moving esst or west. Then today i factory reset it and loaded a patch amd it came on for 10 secomds amd lost signal again. I dont know what to do? My dish i believe is motorized as i always comtrolled it through remote to move east or west to find signal. Any advice guys? What can i do to fix it. Thanks.

KARABANGA
23-10-14, 22:19
hi AV Problem with a NO signal message is that it could mean a number of things ie faulty cable/LNB; dish misalignment; channel with wrong frequency etc etc. Also i would never personally do a factory reset as it will reset all the frequencies back to as they were from day one which means that a lot of frequencies may be out of date and your motor setting will also be altered which may cause problems. What box do you have and what motor is it?? Was it working properly before or has it never worked properly. What satellites were you getting or are hoping to get depending on what size dish you have. Remember the more info you provide it will make it easier to resolve problems.
Take care