PDA

View Full Version : New Open VIX HD images

outrage_uk
20-10-14, 04:07
Just flashed latest new HD version of the VIX image (Apollo 062).

Really impressed - thanks to all who has put hard work into making that :)

Unfortunately, everything needs to look as Sky like as possible here, and without the Blue HD skin, ive had to remove it and revert to the non HD Apollo version. :(

Hopefully in time the Blue HD skin will become compatible with VIX HD images :thumbsup:

hilly
20-10-14, 07:21
I'm lost off .I've just flashed 062 and the blue skin is on.Have I missed something.

Just seen your other post and you must have fresh flashed as I just couch updated.

Stanman
20-10-14, 10:01
This is an image built with HD skin and only available to certain boxes that support 1080P skins.

The VU do not at the moment.

rossi2000
20-10-14, 12:09
Hopefully in time the Blue HD skin will become compatible with VIX HD images :thumbsup:

thats not possible unless another graphic designer can lend a hand.
and beside the sky theme is gettin on abit now, no need to keep re-inventing it :)

pembo
21-10-14, 06:57
looks like VU+ have added 1080p framebuffer support in a recent commit... I guess Rossi2000 that this means at somepoint a build for VU+ devices will be possible?

007xico
01-11-14, 12:34
This is an image built with HD skin and only available to certain boxes that support 1080P skins.

The VU do not at the moment.

Hi,
where is this HD image? Can I flash just like Apollo or do i need to flash new boot loader?
Many thanks.

Larry-G
01-11-14, 12:55
You can get it from www.openvix.co.uk just flash it as normal, you can even use your settings backup from a normal ViX image. No need for a new boot loader if your already on the latest one etc.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk