PDA

View Full Version : triax trilink

thejoker
16-10-14, 06:09
I've bought a number of these units for customers, third one failed yesterday, the screen switches from tv screen to snowy screen back and fourth. I switched over to a mercury rf and it's running fine.

I've put in quite a few mercury rf mods and no returns,

Thing is the triax is unique there's no other than gives rf1 and 2 out and rf in and the ability to use magic eyes.

Can these boxes be fixed, Amazon are quite good for returns but I need to prepare for when boxes are out of warranty...

goosegog
16-10-14, 11:23
Hi joker,seems odd three units stop working with the same snowy screen,im no installer,ive just had a triax for a few years,ive had a few connection problems before but a reeboot would work,i remember reading where some people where having to switch channel numbers on the unit for it to work again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK4|2|1
16-10-14, 15:16
Had a few power supplies fail on these triax units. Just get an equivalent replacement psu, all should be good.

Sent by pressing the screen on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I roll.

thejoker
24-10-14, 05:33
Have searched for a 12v power unit, having no luck, these things use a f connector for psu, where do I source these...

TK4|2|1
24-10-14, 06:55
Have you tried contacting the site sponsor, to see if they can get them?
Failing that try google

http://www.tvtrade.ie/triax-trilink-kit-power-unit.html

Sent by pressing the screen on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I roll..

nikefreak4eva
21-03-15, 02:36
Hi Guys im Thinking of buying below items - Im unsure if its worth it in the UK... What are your thoughts? the idea is 1 small normal dish all Euro Fequ & one wire going into the back of my Vu-duo...

1)Triax 4 LNB Multiblock Holder 3-20 degrees for TD Dish

2)Triax MK4 60CM Eliptical Satellite Dish + Single LNB

3)DiSEqC 4 Way Satellite LNB Switch & 5 FREE F Connectors